- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 459763, 6 pages
Some Identities on the High-Order -Euler Numbers and Polynomials with Weight 0
1Division of General Education-Mathematics, Kwangwoon University, Seoul 139-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of General Education-Mathematics, Kookmin University, Seoul 136-702, Republic of Korea
Received 7 February 2013; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Chun-Gang Zhu
Copyright © 2013 Jongsung Choi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Serkan Araci, Mehmet Acikgoz, and Hassan Jolany, “On the families of q-Euler polynomials and their applications,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2014.
- Jongsung Choi, and Young-Hee Kim, “A note on high order Bernoulli numbers and polynomials using differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 249, pp. 480–486, 2014.