- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 459763, 6 pages
Some Identities on the High-Order -Euler Numbers and Polynomials with Weight 0
1Division of General Education-Mathematics, Kwangwoon University, Seoul 139-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of General Education-Mathematics, Kookmin University, Seoul 136-702, Republic of Korea
Received 7 February 2013; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Chun-Gang Zhu
Copyright © 2013 Jongsung Choi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Carlitz, “Eulerian numbers and polynomials,” Mathematics Magazine, vol. 32, pp. 247–260, 1959.
- L. Carlitz, “The product of two Eulerian polynomials,” Mathematics Magazine, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 37–41, 1963.
- J. Choi, “A note on Eulerian polynomials of higher order,” Journal of the Chungcheong Mathematical Society, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 191–196, 2013.
- J. Choi, T. Kim, and Y. H. Kim, “A recurrence formula for q-Euler numbers of higher order,” Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 321–326, 2010.
- J. Choi, T. Kim, and Y.-H. Kim, “A note on the -analogues of Euler numbers and polynomials,” Honam Mathematical Journal, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 529–534, 2011.
- D. S. Kim, “Identities of symmetry for generalized Euler polynomials,” International Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 2011, Article ID 432738, 12 pages, 2011.
- D. S. Kim, T. Kim, J. Choi, and Y. H. Kim, “Identities involving -Bernoulli and -Euler numbers,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 674210, 10 pages, 2012.
- H.-M. Kim, J. Choi, and T. Kim, “On the extended -Euler numbers and polynomials of higher-order with weight,” Honam Mathematical Journal, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- T. Kim, “Identities involving Frobenius-Euler polynomials arising from non-linear differential equations,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 132, no. 12, pp. 2854–2865, 2012.
- T. Kim and J. Choi, “A note on the product of Frobenius-Euler polynomials arising from the -adic integral on ,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 215–223, 2012.
- T. Kim and J. Choi, “On the -Euler numbers and polynomials with weight 0,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 795304, 7 pages, 2012.
- H. Ozden, I. N. Cangul, and Y. Simsek, “Multivariate interpolation functions of higher-order -Euler numbers and their applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2008, Article ID 390857, 16 pages, 2008.
- H. Ozden and Y. Simsek, “A new extension of -Euler numbers and polynomials related to their interpolation functions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 934–939, 2008.
- Y. Simsek, “Complete sum of products of -extension of Euler polynomials and numbers,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 1331–1348, 2010.
- Y. Simsek, “Generating functions for q-Apostol type Frobenius-Euler numbers and polynomials,” Axioms, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 395–403, 2012.
- Y. Simsek, “Generating functions for generalized Stirling type numbers, Array type polynomials, Eulerian type polynomials and their applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, article 87, 2013.
- C. Zachmanoglou and D. W. Thoe, Introduction to Partial Differntial Equations with Applications, The Williams and Wilkins company, Baltimore, Md, USA, 1976.