- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 461907, 13 pages
Designing of Adaptive Model-Free Controller Based on Output Error and Feedback Linearization
1Control Engineering Department, Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Tabriz, Tabriz 5166614776, Iran
2Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada
Received 20 September 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Shukai Duan
Copyright © 2013 S. Pezeshki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Yan, C. Xue, and X. Xie, “A novel model free adaptive controller with tracking differentiator,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA '09), pp. 4191–4196, Changchun, China, August 2009.
- A. Xu, Y. Zheng, Y. Song, and M. Liu, “An improved model free adaptive control algorithm,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '09), pp. 70–74, Tianjian, China, August 2009.
- Q. Gao, D. Ren, C. Dong, and Z. Jia, “The Study of Model-Free Adaptive Controller based on dSPACE,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology Application, pp. 608–611, Shanghai, China, December 2008.
- H. Zhongsheng and J. Shangtai, “A novel data-driven control approach for a class of discrete-time nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1549–1558, 2011.
- S. Jagannathan, “Adaptive fuzzy logic control of feedback linearizable discrete-time nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control Dearborn, September 1996.
- S. G. Cheng, “Model-free adaptive process control,” United States Patent, 6055524. Washington: United States Patent and Trademark Office of theUnited States Department of Commerce, 2000.
- R. Ordóñez, J. Zumberge, J. T. Spooner, and K. M. Passino, “Adaptive fuzzy control: experiments and comparative analyses,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 167–188, 1997.
- S. Jagannathan, “Adaptive fuzzy logic control of feedback linearizable discrete-time dynamical systems under persistence of excitation,” Automatica, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 1295–1310, 1998.
- P. K. Sinha and A. N. Pechev, “Nonlinear controllers for electromagnetic suspension systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 563–568, 2004.