- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 462535, 5 pages
Analytical Solutions of the One-Dimensional Heat Equations Arising in Fractal Transient Conduction with Local Fractional Derivative
1College of Science, Hebei United University, Tangshan 063009, China
2College of Mechanical Engineering, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
3Department of Mathematics, University of Salerno, Via Ponte don Melillo, Fisciano, 84084 Salerno, Italy
4Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University of Mazandaran, Babolsar, Iran
5International Institute for Symmetry Analysis and Mathematical Modelling, Department of Mathematical Sciences, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Private Bag X 2046, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
6Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221008, China
Received 26 September 2013; Accepted 17 October 2013
Academic Editor: Abdon Atangana
Copyright © 2013 Ai-Ming Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ai-Min Yang, Carlo Cattani, Ce Zhang, Gong-Nan Xie, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Local Fractional Fourier Series Solutions for Nonhomogeneous Heat Equations Arising in Fractal Heat Flow with Local Fractional Derivative,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Jun-Sheng Duan, Ai-Ping Guo, and Wen-Zai Yun, “Similarity Solution for Fractional Diffusion Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Shu Xu, Xiang Ling, Carlo Cattani, Gong-Nan Xie, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Yang Zhao, “Local Fractional Laplace Variational Iteration Method for Nonhomogeneous Heat Equations Arising in Fractal Heat Flow,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Hossein Jafari, Haleh Tajadodi, and Sarah Jane Johnston, “A Decomposition Method For Solving Diffusion Equations Via Local Fractional Time Derivative,” Thermal Science, vol. 19, pp. S123–S129, 2015.