- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 467985, 5 pages
Nonexistence Results of Semilinear Elliptic Equations Coupled with the Chern-Simons Gauge Field
Department of Mathematics, Chung-Ang University, Seoul 156-756, Republic of Korea
Received 1 November 2012; Accepted 15 January 2013
Academic Editor: Khalil Ezzinbi
Copyright © 2013 Hyungjin Huh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Hong, Y. Kim, and P. Y. Pac, “Multivortex solutions of the abelian Chern-Simons-Higgs theory,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 19, pp. 2230–2233, 1990.
- R. Jackiw and E. J. Weinberg, “Self-dual Chern-Simons vortices,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 19, pp. 2234–2237, 1990.
- D. Chae and O. Yu. Imanuvilov, “The existence of non-topological multivortex solutions in the relativistic self-dual Chern-Simons theory,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 215, no. 1, pp. 119–142, 2000.
- H. Chan, C.-C. Fu, and C.-S. Lin, “Non-topological multi-vortex solutions to the self-dual Chern-Simons-Higgs equation,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 189–221, 2002.
- K. Choe, “Multiple existence results for the self-dual Chern-Simons-Higgs vortex equation,” Communications in Partial Differential Equations, vol. 34, no. 10–12, pp. 1465–1507, 2009.
- M. Nolasco, “Nontopological -vortex condensates for the self-dual Chern-Simons theory,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 1752–1780, 2003.
- R. Wang, “The existence of Chern-Simons vortices,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 587–597, 1991.
- R. M. Chen and D. Spirn, “Symmetric Chern-Simons-Higgs vortices,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 285, no. 3, pp. 1005–1031, 2009.
- J. Han and N. Kim, “Nonself-dual Chern-Simons and Maxwell-Chern-Simons vortices on bounded domains,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 221, no. 1, pp. 167–204, 2005.
- J. Han and N. Kim, “Corrigendum: nonself-dual Chern-Simons and Maxwell-Chern-Simons vortices on bounded domains,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 242, no. 2, p. 674, 2007.
- R. Jackiw and S.-Y. Pi, “Classical and quantal nonrelativistic Chern-Simons theory,” Physical Review, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 3500–3513, 1990.
- G. V. Dunne, Self-Dual Chern-Simons Theories, 1995.
- P. A. Horvathy and P. Zhang, “Vortices in (abelian) Chern-Simons gauge theory,” Physics Reports, vol. 481, no. 5-6, pp. 83–142, 2009.
- J. Byeon, H. Huh, and J. Seok, “Standing waves of nonlinear Schrödinger equations with the gauge field,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 263, no. 6, pp. 1575–1608, 2012.
- H. Huh, “Standing waves of the Schrodinger equation coupled with the Chern-Simons gauge field,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 6, Article ID 063702, 8 pages, 2012.
- H. Berestycki and P.-L. Lions, “Nonlinear scalar field equations. I. Existence of a ground state,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 82, no. 4, pp. 313–345, 1983.