- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 472430, 8 pages
Switched Convergence of Second-Order Switched Homogeneous Systems
Department of Mathematics, University of Cádiz, Campus of Puerto Real, 11510 Puerto Real, Spain
Received 14 June 2013; Accepted 16 August 2013
Academic Editor: Hamid Reza Karimi
Copyright © 2013 Carmen Pérez and Francisco Benítez. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. You, H. Gao, and M. V. Basin, “Further improved results on filtering for discrete time-delay systems,” Signal Processing, vol. 93, no. 7, pp. 1845–1852, 2013.
- J. You and S. Yin, “ filtering for time-delay T-S fuzzy systems with intermittent measurements and quantization,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2013.
- J. You, S. Yin, and H. R. Karimi, “Filtering for discrete fuzzy stochastic time-delay systems with sensor saturation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 146325, 10 pages, 2013.
- S. B. Attia, S. Salhi, and M. Ksour, “Static switched output feedback stabilization for linear discrete-time switched systems,” International Journal of Innovative Computing Information and Control A, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 3203–3213, 2012.
- M. Liu, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Niu, “Stabilization of Markovian jump linear system over networks with random communication delay,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 416–421, 2009.
- G. Zhang, C. Han, Y. Guan, and L. Wu, “Exponential stability analysis and stabilization of discrete-time nonlinear switched systems with time delays,” International Journal of Innovative Computing Information and Control A, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 1973–1986, 2012.
- D. Liberzon, Switching in Systems and Control, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- D. Liberzon and A. S. Morse, “Basic problems in stability and design of switched systems,” IEEE Control Systems, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 59–70, 1999.
- Y. Sun, “Delay-independent stability of switched linear systems with unbounded time-varying delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 560897, 11 pages, 2012.
- J. Wei, P. Shi, H. R. Karimi, and B. Wang, “BIBO stability analysis for delay switched systems with nonlinear perturbation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 738653, 8 pages, 2013.
- E. Feron, “Quadratic stabilizability of switched system via state and output feedback,” MIT Technical Report CICS-P-468, 1996.
- Z. G. Li, C. Y. Wen, and Y. C. Soh, “Stabilization of a class of switched systems via designing switching laws,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 665–670, 2001.
- M. A. Wicks, P. Peleties, and R. A. DeCarlo, “Construction of piecewise Lyapunov functions for stabilizing switched systems,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 3492–3497, Lake Buena Vista, Fla, USA, December 1994.
- B. Hu, X. Xu, P. J. Antsaklis, and A. N. Michel, “Robust stabilizing control laws for a class of second-order switched systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 197–207, 1999.
- C. Pérez and F. Benítez, “Switched convergence of second-order switched nonlinear systems,” International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 920–930, 2012.
- X. Xu and P. J. Antsaklis, “Stabilization of second-order LTI switched systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 73, no. 14, pp. 1261–1279, 2000.
- A. F. Filippov, “Stability conditions in homogeneous systems with arbitrary regime switching,” Automation and Remote Control, vol. 41, pp. 1078–1085, 1980.
- D. Holcman and M. Margaliot, “Stability analysis of second-order switched homogeneous systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1609–1625, 2003.
- S. E. Tuna and A. R. Teel, “Regulating discrete-time homogeneous systems under arbitrary switching,” in Proceeding of the 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2586–2591, December 2005.
- A. Yu. Aleksandrov, A. A. Kosov, and A. V. Platonov, “On the asymptotic stability of switched homogeneous systems,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 127–133, 2012.
- S. E. Tuna, “Growth rate of switched homogeneous systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 2857–2862, 2008.
- C. Pérez and F. Benítez, “Closed curve solutions and limit cycles in a class of second-order switched nonlinear systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 658–664, 2011.