- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 473969, 13 pages
Almost Automorphic Solutions to Nonautonomous Stochastic Functional Integrodifferential Equations
School of Mathematics and Information Sciences, Shandong Institute of Business and Technology, Yantai 264005, China
Received 28 January 2013; Accepted 7 March 2013
Academic Editor: Zhiming Guo
Copyright © 2013 Li Xi-liang and Han Yu-liang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. H. Bezandry, “Existence of almost periodic solutions to some functional integro-differential stochastic evolution equations,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 78, no. 17, pp. 2844–2849, 2008.
- P. H. Bezandry and T. Diagana, “Existence of almost periodic solutions to some stochastic differential equations,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 86, no. 7, pp. 819–827, 2007.
- P. H. Bezandry and T. Diagana, “Square-mean almost periodic solutions nonautonomous stochastic differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2007, no. 117, 10 pages, 2007.
- P. H. Bezandry and T. Diagana, “Existence of -almost periodic solutions to a class of nonautonomous stochastic evolution equations,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 35, pp. 1–19, 2008.
- A. Y. Dorogovtsev and O. A. Ortega, “On the existence of periodic solutions of a stochastic equation in a Hilbert space,” Vīsnik Kiïvs'kogo Unīversitetu, Serīya Matematiki ta Mekhanīki, vol. 115, no. 30, pp. 21–30, 1988.
- G. Da Prato and C. Tudor, “Periodic and almost periodic solutions for semilinear stochastic equations,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 13–33, 1995.
- C. A. Tudor, “Almost periodic solutions of affine stochastic evolution equations,” Stochastics and Stochastics Reports, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 251–266, 1992.
- C. A. Tudor and M. Tudor, “Pseudo almost periodic solutions of some stochastic differential equations,” Mathematical Reports (Bucureşti), vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 305–314, 1999.
- D. N. Keck and M. A. McKibben, “Functional integro-differential stochastic evolution equations in Hilbert space,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Stochastic Analysis, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 141–161, 2003.
- D. N. Keck and M. A. McKibben, “Abstract stochastic integrodifferential delay equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Stochastic Analysis, no. 3, pp. 275–305, 2005.
- J. Liang, T. J. Xiao, and J. van Casteren, “A note on semilinear abstract functional differential and integrodifferential equations with infinite delay,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 473–477, 2004.
- T. J. Xiao and J. Liang, “Blow-up and global existence of solutions to integral equations with infinite delay in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e1442–e1447, 2009.
- M. M. Fu and Z. X. Liu, “Square-mean almost automorphic solutions for some stochastic differential equations,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 138, no. 10, pp. 3689–3701, 2010.
- Y. K. Chang, Z. H. Zhao, and G. M. N'Guerekata, “Square-mean almost automorphic mild solutions to non-autonomous stochastic differential equations in Hilbert spaces,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 384–391, 2011.
- P. Acquistapace and B. Terreni, “A unified approach to abstract linear nonautonomous parabolic equations,” Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico della Università di Padova, vol. 78, pp. 47–107, 1987.
- D. Kannan and A. T. Bharucha-Reid, “On a stochastic integro-differential evolution equation of Volterra type,” Journal of Integral Equations, vol. 10, pp. 351–379, 1985.
- Ø. Bernt, Stochastic Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2005.
- T. Diagana and G. M. N'Guérékata, “Almost automorphic solutions to semilinear evolution equations,” Functional Differential Equations, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 195–206, 2006.
- T. Diagana and G. M. N'Guérékata, “Almost automorphic solutions to some classes of partial evolution equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 462–466, 2007.
- G. M. N'Guerekata, Almost Automorphic and Almost Periodic Functions in Abstract Spaces, Kluwer Academic, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- G. M. N'Guérékata, Topics in Almost Automorphy, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- G. Da Prato and J. Zabczyk, Stochastic Equations in Infinite Dimensions, vol. 44 of Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1992.
- M. Zaki, “Almost automorphic solutions of certain abstract differential equations,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 101, pp. 91–114, 1974.
- P. Acquistapace, “Evolution operators and strong solutions of abstract linear parabolic equations,” Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 433–457, 1988.
- A. Lunardi, Analytic Semigroups and Optimal Regularity in Parabolic Problems, vol. 16 of Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1995.
- A. Ichikawa, “Stability of semilinear stochastic evolution equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 90, no. 1, pp. 12–44, 1982.
- X. L. Li and Y. L. Han, “Square-mean almost periodic solutions to some stochastic evolution equations,” Acta Mathematica Sinica. In press.
- L. Maniar and R. Schnaubelt, “Almost periodicity of inhomogeneous parabolic evolution equations,” in Evolution Equations, vol. 234 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, pp. 299–318, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2003.