- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 474951, 2 pages
Dynamic Systems and Related Algebra with Applications
1Department of Mathematics, Northeast Forestry University, Harbin 150040, China
2Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
3Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591, USA
Received 12 August 2013; Accepted 12 August 2013
Copyright © 2013 Chunrui Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Walcher, Algebras and Differential Equations, Hadronic Press, Palm Harbor, Fla, USA, 1991.
- M. Hirsch, R. Devaney, and S. Smale, Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Linear Algebra, Academic Press, 1974.
- C. Robinson, Dynamical Systems, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2nd edition, 1995.
- S. Wiggins, Introduction to Applied Nonlinear Dynamical Systems and Applications, Springer, 1996.
- J. Guckenheimer and P. Holmes, Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems, and Bifurcations of Vector Fields, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- M. W. Hirsch, S. Smale, and R. L. Devaney, Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and an Introduction to Chaos, Elsevier, 2004.
- V. Ayala, F. Colonius, and W. Kliemann, “Dynamical characterization of the Lyapunov form of matrices,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 402, pp. 272–290, 2005.
- M. Golubitsky and D. Stewart, Singularities and Groups in Bifurcation Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- J. Wu, “Symmetric functional-differential equations and neural networks with memory,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 350, no. 12, pp. 4799–4838, 1998.
- S. Guo and J. Wu, Bifurcation Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, 2013.
- S. P. Banks, “The Lie algebra of a nonlinear dynamical system and its application to control,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 157–174, 2001.
- M. Golubitsky and I. Stewart, “An algebraic criterion for symmetric Hopf bifurcation,” Proceedings of the Royal Society A, vol. 440, no. 1910, pp. 727–732, 1993.
- J.-E. Furter, A. M. Sitta, and I. Stewart, “Algebraic path formulation for equivariant bifurcation problems,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 124, no. 2, pp. 275–304, 1998.
- M. Li and J. Muldowney, “On Bendixson’s criterion,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 106, pp. 27–39, 1993.
- N. Filipski and M. Golubitsky, “The abelian Hopf H mod K theorem,” SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 283–291, 2010.
- S. Ruan and J. Wei, “On the zeros of transcendental functions with applications to stability of delay differential equations with two delays,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 863–874, 2003.
- B. Zheng, L. Liang, and C. Zhang, “Extended Jury criterion,” Science China Mathematics, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1133–1150, 2010.
- B. Zheng and L. Wang, “Spectral radius and infinity norm of matrices,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 346, no. 1, pp. 243–250, 2008.