- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 476363, 9 pages
On the Domain of the Triangle on the Spaces of Null, Convergent, and Bounded Sequences
1Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Avenue “Mother Teresa” Nr=5, 10000 Prishtinë, Kosovo
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Fatih University, The Hadimköy Campus, Büyükçekmece, 34500 İstanbul, Turkey
Received 17 January 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Douglas Anderson
Copyright © 2013 Naim L. Braha and Feyzi Başar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. L. Braha, “A new class of sequences related to the spaces defined by sequences of Orlicz functions,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2011, Article ID 539745, 10 pages, 2011.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On the spaces of -convergent and bounded sequences,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 311–329, 2010.
- M. Stieglitz and H. Tietz, “Matrixtransformationen von folgenräumen. Eine ergebnisübersicht,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 1977.
- E. Malkowsky and E. Savaş, “Matrix transformations between sequence spaces of generalized weighted means,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 333–345, 2004.
- N. L. Braha and T. Mansour, “On Λ2-strong convergence of numerical sequences and Fourier series,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, 2013.
- A. Wilansky, Summability Through Functional Analysis, vol. 85 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- F. Başar, Summability Theory and Its Applications, Monographs, Bentham Science Publishers E-books, İstanbul, Turkey, 2012.
- G. G. Lorentz, “A contribution to the theory of divergent sequences,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 80, pp. 167–190, 1948.
- J. P. Duran, “Infinite matrices and almost-convergence,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 128, pp. 75–83, 1972.
- J. P. King, “Almost summable sequences,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 17, pp. 1219–1225, 1966.
- F. Başar and B. Altay, “On the space of sequences of -bounded variation and related matrix mappings,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 136–147, 2003.
- B. Altay, F. Başar, and M. Mursaleen, “On the Euler sequence spaces which include the spaces and I,” Information Sciences, vol. 176, no. 10, pp. 1450–1462, 2006.
- P. N. Ng and P. Y. Lee, “Cesàro sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Commentationes Mathematicae. Prace Matematyczne, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 429–433, 1978.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “On the paranormed Riesz sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 701–715, 2003.
- H. Kızmaz, “On certain sequence spaces,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 169–176, 1981.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “Some Euler sequence spaces of nonabsolute type,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 1–17, 2005.
- M. Şengönül and F. Başar, “Some new Cesàro sequence spaces of non-absolute type which include the spaces and ,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 107–119, 2005.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “Some paranormed Riesz sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 591–608, 2006.
- F. Başar and M. Kirişçi, “Almost convergence and generalized difference matrix,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 602–611, 2011.
- K. Kayaduman and K. Şengönül, “The spaces of Cesàro almost convergent sequences and core theorems,” Acta Mathematica Scientia B, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 2265–2278, 2012.
- A. Sönmez, “Almost convergence and triple band matrix,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 57, no. 9-10, pp. 2393–2402, 2013.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new sequence spaces of non-absolute type related to the spaces and I,” Filomat, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 33–51, 2011.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new sequence spaces of non-absolute type related to the spaces and II,” Mathematical Communications, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 383–398, 2011.
- E. Malkowsky and V. Rakočević, “Measure of noncompactness of linear operators between spaces of sequences that are summable or bounded,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 505–522, 2001.
- A. Sönmez and F. Başar, “Generalized difference spaces of non-absolute type of convergent and null sequences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 435076, 20 pages, 2012.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new difference sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 3-4, pp. 603–617, 2010.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “The fine spectrum and the matrix domain of the difference operator Δ on the sequence space , ,” Communications in Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1–11, 2007.