- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 478315, 10 pages
Bifurcations of a Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner System with Refuge and Constant Harvesting
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan Normal University, Xinxiang 453007, China
2College of Mathematics and Science, Shanghai Normal University, Shanghai 200234, China
Received 2 December 2012; Revised 10 January 2013; Accepted 13 January 2013
Academic Editor: Dragoş-Pătru Covei
Copyright © 2013 Xia Liu and Yepeng Xing. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carlo Bianca, “Modeling Complex Systems with Particles Refuge by Thermostatted Kinetic Theory Methods,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Xia Liu, Yanwei Liu, and Jinling Wang, “Bogdanov-Takens Bifurcation of a Delayed Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner Predator Prey System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.