- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 480259, 14 pages
Existence and Uniqueness of the Solution of Lorentz-Rössler Systems with Random Perturbations
1School of Mathematics and Physics, North China Electric Power University, Beijing 102206, China
2Institute of Applied Mathematics, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
3College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou University, Fuzhou 350108, China
4Institute of Applied Physics and Computational Mathematics, Beijing 100088, China
Received 24 December 2012; Accepted 26 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jinhu Lü
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoying Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. N. Lorentz, “Determinstic nonperiodic flows,” Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 12, no. 20, pp. 130–141, 1963.
- H.-O. Peitgen, H. Jürgens, and D. Saupe, Chaos and Fractals, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- H. Haken, “Analogy between higher instabilities in fluids and lasers,” Physics Letters A, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 77–78, 1975.
- M. Gorman, P. J. Widmann, and K. A. Robbins, “Nonlinear dynamics of a convection loop: a quantitative comparison of experiment with theory,” Physica D, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 255–267, 1986.
- N. Hemati, “Strange attractors in brushless DC motors,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 40–45, 1994.
- K. M. Cuomo, “Circuit implementation of synchronized chaos with application to communications,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 65–68, 1993.
- D. Poland, “Cooperative catalysis and chemical chaos: a chemical model for Lorentz equation,” Physica D, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 86–99, 1993.
- O. E. Rössler, “An equation for continuous chaos,” Physics Letters A, vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 397–398, 1976.
- M. Peifer, B. Schelter, M. Winterhalder, and J. Timmer, “Mixing properties of the Rãssler system and consequences for coherence and synchronization analysis,” Physical Review E, vol. 72, no. 2, Article ID 026213, 7 pages, 2005.
- M. Itoh, T. Yang, and L. O. Chua, “Conditions for impulsive synchronization of chaotic and hyperchaotic systems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 551–560, 2001.
- S. H. Chen and J. Lü, “Synchronization of an uncertain unified chaotic systems using backstepping design,” Chaos Solitions & Fractals, vol. 14, pp. 643–647, 2002.
- J. Q. Fang, Y. Hong, and G. Chen, “Switching manifold approach to chaos synchronization,” Physical Review E, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 2523–2526, 1999.
- G. Chen and X. Dong, From Chaos to Order Methodologies Perspectives and Applications, World Scientific, Singapore, 1994.
- J. Zhu, J. Lü, and X. Yu, “Flocking of multi-agent non-holonomic systems with proximity graphs,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 199–210, 2013.
- P. Wang, J. Lü, and M. J. Ogorzalek, “Global relative parameter sensitivities of the feed-forward loops in genetic networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 155–165, 2012.
- J. Lü and G. Chen, “A time-varying complex dynamical network model and its controlled synchronization criteria,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 841–846, 2005.
- J. Lü, X. Yu, G. Chen, and D. Cheng, “Characterizing the synchronizability of small-world dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 787–796, 2004.
- X. Mao, Exponential Stability of Stochastic Differential Equations, vol. 182 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- M. Liu and K. Wang, “Persistence, extinction and global asymptotical stability of a non-autonomous predator-prey model with random perturbation,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 11, pp. 5344–5353, 2012.
- Q. Yang and D. Jiang, “A note on asymptotic behaviors of stochastic population model with Allee effect,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 4611–4619, 2011.
- S.-R. Cheng, “Stochastic population systems,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 854–874, 2009.
- Z. Xing and J. Peng, “Boundedness, persistence and extinction of a stochastic non-autonomous logistic system with time delays,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 3379–3386, 2012.