- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 481976, 6 pages
An Adaptive Estimation Scheme for Open-Circuit Voltage of Power Lithium-Ion Battery
School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan 250061, China
Received 29 October 2013; Accepted 8 December 2013
Academic Editor: Qi-Ru Wang
Copyright © 2013 Yun Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Tian, M. N. Hong, and M. G. Ouyang, “An experimental study and nonlinear modeling of discharge I-V behavior of valve-regulated lead-acid batteries,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 452–458, 2009.
- M. Armand and J.-M. Tarascon, “Building better batteries,” Nature, vol. 451, no. 7179, pp. 652–657, 2008.
- V. Ramadesigan, P. W. C. Northrop, S. De, S. Santhanagopalan, R. D. Braatz, and V. R. Subramanian, “Modeling and simulation of lithium-ion batteries from a systems engineering perspective,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 159, no. 3, pp. R31–R45, 2012.
- S. Lee, J. Kim, J. Lee, and B. H. Cho, “State-of-charge and capacity estimation of lithium-ion battery using a new open-circuit voltage versus state-of-charge,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 185, no. 1-2, pp. 1367–1373, 2008.
- N. A. Windarko and J. Choi, “SOC estimation based on OCV for NiMH batteries using an improved Takacs model,” Journal of Power Electronics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 181–186, 2010.
- S. Abu-Sharkh and D. Doerffel, “Rapid test and non-linear model characterisation of solid-state lithium-ion batteries,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 130, no. 1-2, pp. 266–274, 2004.
- J. H. Kim and B. H. Cho, “State-of-charge estimation and state-of-health prediction of a Li-ion degraded battery based on an EKF combined with a per-unit system,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 60, no. 9, pp. 4249–4260, 2011.
- B. S. Bhangu, P. Bentley, D. A. Stone, and C. M. Bingham, “Nonlinear observers for predicting state-of-charge and state-of-health of lead-acid batteries for hybrid-electric vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 783–794, 2005.
- F. Zhang, G. J. Liu, L. J. Fang, and H. G. Wang, “Estimation of battery state of charge with observer: applied to a robot for inspecting power transmission lines,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 1086–1095, 2012.
- G. Lüders and K. S. Narendra, “An adaptive observer and identifier for a linear system,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 496–499, 1973.
- J. J. E. Slotine and W. P. Li, Applied Nonlinear Control, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 1991.