- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 487062, 4 pages
A New Second-Order Iteration Method for Solving Nonlinear Equations
1Department of Mathematics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
2School of Computer Science and Mathematics, Hajvery University, 43-52 Industrial Area, Gulberg III, Lahore 54660, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University, Busan 614-714, Republic of Korea
Received 26 January 2013; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Gue Lee
Copyright © 2013 Shin Min Kang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Isaacson and H. B. Keller, Analysis of Numerical Methods, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1966.
- E. Babolian and J. Biazar, “On the order of convergence of Adomian method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 130, no. 2-3, pp. 383–387, 2002.
- S. Abbasbandy, “Improving Newton-Raphson method for nonlinear equations by modified Adomian decomposition method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 145, no. 2-3, pp. 887–893, 2003.
- E. Babolian and J. Biazar, “Solution of nonlinear equations by modified Adomian decomposition method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 132, no. 1, pp. 167–172, 2002.