- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 487545, 6 pages
Multivalued Variational Inequalities with -Pseudomonotone Mappings in Reflexive Banach Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt
2Department of Mathematics, University College, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia
Received 28 August 2012; Accepted 31 January 2013
Academic Editor: Feyzi Başar
Copyright © 2013 A. M. Saddeek and S. A. Ahmed. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. M. Saddeek and S. A. Ahmed, “On the convergence of some iteration processes for -pseudomonotone mixed variational inequalities in uniformly smooth Banach spaces,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 46, no. 3-4, pp. 557–572, 2007.
- K. Lan and J. Webb, “Variational inequalities and fixed point theorems for PM-maps,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 224, no. 1, pp. 102–116, 1998.
- M. Aslam Noor, “Splitting methods for pseudomonotone mixed variational inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 246, no. 1, pp. 174–188, 2000.
- A. M. Saddeek and S. A. Ahmed, “Iterative solution of nonlinear equations of the pseudo-monotone type in Banach spaces,” Archivum Mathematicum, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 273–281, 2008.
- A. M. Saddeek, “Convergence analysis of generalized iterative methods for some variational inequalities involving pseudomonotone operators in Banach spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 10, pp. 4856–4865, 2011.
- A. M. Saddeek, “Generalized iterative process and associated regularization for -pseudomonotone mixed variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 213, no. 1, pp. 8–17, 2009.
- S. Marzavan and D. Pascali, “Types of pseudomonotonicity in the study of variational inequalities,” in Proceedings of the International Conference of Differential Geometry and Dynamical Systems (DGDS '09), vol. 17 of BSG Proceeding, pp. 126–131, Geometry Balkan, Bucharest, Romania, 2010.
- K.-Q. Wu and N.-J. Huang, “Vector variational-like inequalities with relaxed - pseudomonotone mappings in Banach spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 281–290, 2007.
- A. M. Saddeek :, “A conceptualization of DJ-monotone multi-valued mappings via DJ-antiresolvent mappings in reflexive Banach spaces,” submitted.
- G. Isac, “Nonlinear complementarity problem and Galerkin method,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 108, no. 2, pp. 563–574, 1985.
- Y. Zhou and Y. Huang, “Several existence theorems for the nonlinear complementarity problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 202, no. 3, pp. 776–784, 1996.
- M. Théra, “Existence results for the nonlinear complementarity problem and applications to nonlinear analysis,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 154, no. 2, pp. 572–584, 1991.
- R. E. Showalter, Monotone Operators in Banach Space and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations. Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, vol. 49, American Mathematical Society, 1997.
- H. Brezis, Opèrateurs Maximaux Monotones et Semigroupes de Contractions Dans le Espaces de Hilbert. Mathematics Studies, vol. 5, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1973.
- D. Kinderlehrer and G. Stampacchia, An Introduction to Variational Inequalities and Their Applications, vol. 88, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- K. Goebel and W. A. Kirk, Topics in Metric Fixed Point Theory, vol. 28, Cambridge University Press, London, UK, 1990.
- F. E. Browder, “Convergence theorems for sequences of nonlinear operators in Banach spaces,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 100, pp. 201–225, 1967.
- J.-P. Aubin and A. Cellina, Differential Inclusions, vol. 264, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1984.
- J. F. Bonnans and A. Shapiro, Perturbation Analysis of Optimization Problems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- H. H. Bauschke, J. M. Borwein, and P. L. Combettes, “Essential smoothness, essential strict convexity, and Legendre functions in Banach spaces,” Communications in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 615–647, 2001.
- V. Barbu and T. Precupanu, Convexity and Optimization in Banach Spaces, Editura Academiei, Bucharest, Romania, 1978.
- L. M. Bregman, “The relaxation method of finding the common point of convex sets and its application to the solution of problems in convex programing,” USSR Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 200–217, 1967.
- D. Butnariu and G. Kassay, “A proximal-projection method for finding zeros of set-valued operators,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 2096–2136, 2008.
- F. E. Browder, “Multi-valued monotone nonlinear mappings and duality mappings in Banach spaces,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 118, pp. 338–351, 1965.
- S. Eilenberg and D. Montgomery, “Fixed point theorems for multi-valued transformations,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 68, pp. 214–222, 1946.
- B. Choudhary and S. Nanda, Functional Analysis with Applications, Wiley Eastern Limited, New Delhi, India, 1989.
- D. A. Rose, “Weak continuity and strongly closed sets,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 809–816, 1984.