- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 490689, 4 pages
Numerical Solution for IVP in Volterra Type Linear Integrodifferential Equations System
1Department of Mathematics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 23 May 2013; Accepted 9 July 2013
Academic Editor: Santanu Saha Ray
Copyright © 2013 F. Ghomanjani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. Ghomanjani, and A. V. Kamyad, “Bezier Curves Method for Fourth-Order Integrodifferential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- F. Ghomanjani, A. Kılıçman, and F. Akhavan Ghassabzade, “Numerical Solution of Singularly Perturbed Delay Differential Equations with Layer Behavior,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- F. Ghomanjani, M. H. Farahi, and N. Pariz, “A new approach for numerical solution of a linear system with distributed delays, Volterra delay-integro-differential equations, and nonlinear Volterra-Fredholm integral equation by Bezier curves,” Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2015.