- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 490689, 4 pages
Numerical Solution for IVP in Volterra Type Linear Integrodifferential Equations System
1Department of Mathematics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 23 May 2013; Accepted 9 July 2013
Academic Editor: Santanu Saha Ray
Copyright © 2013 F. Ghomanjani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. L. Bo, L. Xie, and X. J. Zheng, “Numerical approach to wind ripple in desert,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 223–228, 2007.
- L. Xu, J. H. He, and Y. Liu, “Electro spun nano-porous spheres with Chinese drug,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 199–202, 2007.
- R. Agarwal and D. O’Regan, Integral and integro-differential equations theory, methods and applications, vol. 2, The Gordon and breach science publishers, Singapore, 2000.
- J. Rashidinia and A. Tahmasebi, “Taylor series method for the system of linear Volterra integro-differential equations,” The Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 331–343, 2012.
- K. Maleknejad, F. Mirzaee, and S. Abbasbandy, “Solving linear integro-differential equations system by using rationalized Haar functions method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 155, no. 2, pp. 317–328, 2004.
- K. Maleknejad and M. Tavassoli Kajani, “Solving linear integro-differential equation system by Galerkin methods with hydrid functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 159, no. 3, pp. 603–612, 2004.
- E. Yusufoğlu, “An efficient algorithm for solving integro-differential equations system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 192, no. 1, pp. 51–55, 2007.
- J. Saberi-Nadjafi and M. Tamamgar, “The variational iteration method: a highly promising method for solving the system of integro-differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 346–351, 2008.
- A. Arikoglu and I. Ozkol, “Solutions of integral and integro-differential equation systems by using differential transform method,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 2411–2417, 2008.
- J. Biazar, H. Ghazvini, and M. Eslami, “He's homotopy perturbation method for systems of integro-differential equations,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 1253–1258, 2009.
- E. Yusufoğlu, “Numerical solving initial value problem for Fredholm type linear integro-differential equation system,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 346, no. 6, pp. 636–649, 2009.
- J. Biazar and M. Eslami, “Modified HPM for solving systems of Volterra integral equations of the second kind,” Journal of King Saud University, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 35–39, 2011.
- Y. Huang and X.-F. Li, “Approximate solution of a class of linear integro-differential equations by Taylor expansion method,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 87, no. 6, pp. 1277–1288, 2010.
- A. Karamete and M. Sezer, “A Taylor collocation method for the solution of linear integro-differential equations,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 79, no. 9, pp. 987–1000, 2002.
- A. Tahmasbi and O. S. Fard, “Numerical solution of linear Volterra integral equations system of the second kind,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 201, no. 1-2, pp. 547–552, 2008.
- F. Ghomanjani and M. H. Farahi, “The Bezier control points method for solving delay differential equation,” Intelligent Control and Automation, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 188–196, 2012.
- J. Zheng, T. W. Sederberg, and R. W. Johnson, “Least squares methods for solving differential equations using Bézier control points,” Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 237–252, 2004.
- F. Ghomanjani, M. H. Farahi, and M. Gachpazan, “Bézier control points method to solve constrained quadratic optimal control of time varying linear systems,” Computational & Applied Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 433–456, 2012.
- M. I. Berenguer, A. I. Garralda-Guillem, and M. Ruiz Galn, “An approximation method for solving systems of Volterra integro-differential equations,” Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 67, pp. 126–135, 2013.