- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 492305, 13 pages
A General Self-Adaptive Relaxed-PPA Method for Convex Programming with Linear Constraints
Institute of Systems Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 21 July 2013
Academic Editor: Abdellah Bnouhachem
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoling Fu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. M. Bruckstein, D. L. Donoho, and M. Elad, “From sparse solutions of systems of equations to sparse modeling of signals and images,” SIAM Review, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 34–81, 2009.
- E. J. Candès, J. Romberg, and T. Tao, “Robust uncertainty principles: exact signal reconstruction from highly incomplete frequency information,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 489–509, 2006.
- E. J. Candès and T. Tao, “Near-optimal signal recovery from random projections: universal encoding strategies?” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 5406–5425, 2006.
- S. S. Chen, D. L. Donoho, and M. A. Saunders, “Atomic decomposition by basis pursuit,” SIAM Review, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 129–159, 2001.
- R. Borsdorf and N. J. Higham, “A preconditioned Newton algorithm for the nearest correlation matrix,” IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 94–107, 2010.
- S. Boyd and L. Xiao, “Least-squares covariance matrix adjustment,” SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 532–546, 2005.
- N. J. Higham, “Computing the nearest correlation matrix–-a problem from finance,” IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 329–343, 2002.
- J.-F. Cai, E. J. Candès, and Z. Shen, “A singular value thresholding algorithm for matrix completion,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1956–1982, 2010.
- E. J. Candès and B. Recht, “Exact matrix completion via convex optimization,” Foundations of Computational Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 717–772, 2009.
- E. J. Candès and T. Tao, “The power of convex relaxation: near-optimal matrix completion,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 2053–2080, 2010.
- B. Martinet, “Régularisation d'inéquations variationnelles par approximations successives,” Revue Franqaise dInformatique et de Recherche Operationelle, vol. 4, pp. 154–158, 1970.
- A. Bnouhachem and M. A. Noor, “Inexact proximal point method for general variational inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 324, no. 2, pp. 1195–1212, 2006.
- A. Bnouhachem and M. A. Noor, “An interior proximal point algorithm for nonlinear complementarity problems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 371–380, 2010.
- J. V. Burke and M. Qian, “A variable metric proximal point algorithm for monotone operators,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 353–375, 1999.
- J. Eckstein, “Approximate iterations in Bregman-function-based proximal algorithms,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 113–123, 1998.
- J. Eckstein and P. J. S. Silva, “Proximal methods for nonlinear programming: double regularization and inexact subproblems,” Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 279–304, 2010.
- O. Güler, “On the convergence of the proximal point algorithm for convex minimization,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 403–419, 1991.
- M. R. Hestenes, “Multiplier and gradient methods,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 4, pp. 303–320, 1969.
- R. T. Rockafellar, “Monotone operators and the proximal point algorithm,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 877–898, 1976.
- N. Parikh and S. Boyd, “Proximal algorithms,” Foundations and Trends in Optimization, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 1–108, 2013.
- R. T. Rockafellar, “Augmented Lagrangians and applications of the proximal point algorithm in convex programming,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 97–116, 1976.
- G. M. Korpelevič, “An extragradient method for finding saddle points and for other problems,” Èkonomika i Matematicheskie Metody, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 747–756, 1976.
- B. S. He and X. M. Yuan, “A contraction method with implementable proximal regularization for linearly constrained convex programming,” Optimization Online, pp. 1–14, 2010.
- Y. F. You, X. L. Fu, and B. S. He, “Lagrangian PPA-based contractionmethods for linearly constrained convex optimization,” Pacific Journal of Optimization. In press.
- B. S. He, X. L. Fu, and Z. K. Jiang, “Proximal-point algorithm using a linear proximal term,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 141, no. 2, pp. 299–319, 2009.
- R. T. Rockafellar, Convex Analysis, Princeton Mathematical Series, no. 28, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1970.
- F. Facchinei and J. S. Pang, Finite-Dimensional Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- B. He, “A class of projection and contraction methods for monotone variational inequalities,” Applied Mathematics and Optimization, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 69–76, 1997.
- B. S. He and L. Z. Liao, “Improvements of some projection methods for monotone nonlinear variational inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 112, no. 1, pp. 111–128, 2002.
- B. He, X. Yuan, and J. J. Z. Zhang, “Comparison of two kinds of prediction-correction methods for monotone variational inequalities,” Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 247–267, 2004.
- X. Fu and B. He, “Self-adaptive projection-based prediction-correction method for constrained variational inequalities,” Frontiers of Mathematics in China, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 3–21, 2010.
- S. R. Becker, E. J. Candès, and M. C. Grant, “Templates for convex cone problems with applications to sparse signal recovery,” Mathematical Programming Computation, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 165–218, 2011.
- S. Boyd, N. Parikh, E. Chu, B. Peleato, and J. Eckstein, “Distributed optimization and statistical learning via the alternating direction method of multipliers,” Foundations and Trends in Machine Learning, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–122, 2010.