- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 492507, 10 pages
Midpoint Derivative-Based Closed Newton-Cotes Quadrature
1Faculty of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
2College of Air Traffic Management, Civil Aviation University of China, Tianjin 300300, China
Received 16 April 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editor: Luca Guerrini
Copyright © 2013 Weijing Zhao and Hongxing Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Young-Doo Kwon, Soon-Bum Kwon, Bo-Kyung Shim, and Hyun-Wook Kwon, “Comprehensive Interpretation of a Three-Point Gauss Quadrature with Variable Sampling Points and Its Application to Integration for Discrete Data,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Fiza Zafar, Saira Saleem, and Clarence O. E. Burg, “New Derivative Based Open Newton-Cotes Quadrature Rules,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Weijing Zhao, and Zhaoning Zhang, “Derivative-Based Trapezoid Rule for the Riemann-Stieltjes Integral,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.