- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 493406, 15 pages
Numerical Algorithms for the Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equation with Reaction Term
Department of Mathematics, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
Received 24 April 2013; Revised 24 June 2013; Accepted 24 June 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Hengfei Ding and Changpin Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fanhai Zeng, Fawang Liu, and Ian Turner, “The Use Of Finite Difference/Element Approaches For Solving The Time-Fracti Onal Subdiffusion Equation,” Siam Journal on Scientific Computing, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. A2976–A3000, 2013.
- Zhi Mao, Aiguo Xiao, Zuguo Yu, and Long Shi, “Sinc-Chebyshev Collocation Method for a Class of Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Rifang Wu, Hengfei Ding, and Changpin Li, “Determination of Coefficients of High-Order Schemes for Riemann-Liouville Derivative,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–21, 2014.