- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 493406, 15 pages
Numerical Algorithms for the Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equation with Reaction Term
Department of Mathematics, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
Received 24 April 2013; Revised 24 June 2013; Accepted 24 June 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Hengfei Ding and Changpin Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fanhai Zeng, Changpin Li, Fawang Liu, and Ian Turner, “The Use Of Finite Difference/Element Approaches For Solving The Time-Fractional Subdiffusion Equation,” Siam Journal on Scientific Computing, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. A2976–A3000, 2013.
- Changpin Li, and Hengfei Ding, “Higher order finite difference method for the reaction and anomalous-diffusion equation,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 38, no. 15-16, pp. 3802–3821, 2014.
- Zhi Mao, Aiguo Xiao, Zuguo Yu, and Long Shi, “Sinc-Chebyshev Collocation Method for a Class of Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Rifang Wu, Hengfei Ding, and Changpin Li, “Determination of Coefficients of High-Order Schemes for Riemann-Liouville Derivative,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–21, 2014.
- Somayeh Mashayekhi, and Mohsen Razzaghi, “Numerical solution of the fractional Bagley-Torvik equation by using hybrid functions approximation,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 353–365, 2015.
- Faoziya Al-Shibani, and Ahmad Ismail, “Compact Crank-Nicolson and Du Fort-Frankel Method for the Solution of the Time Fractional Diffusion Equation,” International Journal Of Computational Methods, vol. 12, no. 6, 2015.
- Fanhai Zeng, “Second-Order Stable Finite Difference Schemes for the Time-Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equation,” Journal Of Scientific Computing, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 411–430, 2015.