- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 494067, 7 pages
The Asymptotic Behavior for a Class of Impulsive Delay Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing 400047, China
Received 27 January 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2013 Zhichun Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. M. Somoilenko and N. A. Perslyuk, Differential Equations With Impulse Effect, Visca Skala, Kiev, Ukraine, 1987.
- V. Lakshmikantham, D. D. Baĭnov, and P. S. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, vol. 6, World Scientific, Singapore, 1989.
- D. D. Baĭnov and P. S. Simeonov, Systems with Impulse Effect: Stability Theory and Applications, Ellis Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1989.
- K. Gopalsamy and B. G. Zhang, “On delay differential equations with impulses,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 110–122, 1989.
- A. Anokhin, L. Berezansky, and E. Braverman, “Exponential stability of linear delay impulsive differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 193, no. 3, pp. 923–941, 1995.
- A. Zhao and J. Yan, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of impulsive delay differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 201, no. 3, pp. 943–954, 1996.
- J. H. Shen, “Razumikhin techniques in impulsive functional-differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 119–130, 1999.
- Z. H. Guan and G. Chen, “On delayed impulsive Hopfield neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 12, pp. 273–280, 1999.
- X. Liu and G. Ballinger, “Uniform asymptotic stability of impulsive delay differential equations,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 41, no. 7-8, pp. 903–915, 2001.
- J. S. Yu, “Stability for nonlinear delay differential equations of unstable type under impulsive perturbations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 849–857, 2001.
- Z. Luo and J. Shen, “Impulsive stabilization of functional differential equations with infinite delays,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 695–701, 2003.
- J. Yan, A. Zhao, and J. J. Nieto, “Existence and global attractivity of positive periodic solution of periodic single-species impulsive Lotka-Volterra systems,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 40, no. 5-6, pp. 509–518, 2004.
- Z. Yang and D. Xu, “Existence and exponential stability of periodic solution for impulsive delay differential equations and applications,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 130–145, 2006.
- Z. Yang and D. Xu, “Stability analysis and design of impulsive control systems with time delay,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 1448–1454, 2007.
- Z. Yang and D. Xu, “Robust stability of uncertain impulsive control systems with time-varying delay,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 760–769, 2007.
- Z. Yang, T. Huang, L. Zhang, and Z. Yang, “On networked control of impulsive hybrid systems,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 2076–2080, 2011.
- Y. Zhang and J. Sun, “Stability of impulsive functional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 68, no. 12, pp. 3665–3678, 2008.
- J. Zhou and Q. Wu, “Exponential stability of impulsive delayed linear differential equations,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 744–748, 2009.
- D. Xu and Z. Yang, “Attracting and invariant sets for a class of impulsive functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 329, no. 2, pp. 1036–1044, 2007.
- Z. Ma and X. Wang, “A new singular impulsive delay differential inequality and its application,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 461757, 13 pages, 2009.
- B. Li, “Invariant and attracting sets of non-autonomous impulsive neutral integro-differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 67, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- L. Xu and D. Xu, “-attracting and -invariant sets for a class of impulsive stochastic functional differential equations,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 54–61, 2009.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, 1985.