- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 495072, 13 pages
Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for a Semiratio-Dependent Predator-Prey System with Two Delays
Software College, Pingdingshan University, Pingdingshan 467000, China
Received 12 August 2013; Accepted 25 August 2013
Academic Editor: Massimiliano Ferrara
Copyright © 2013 Ming Zhao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinhong Pan, Min Zhao, Chuanjun Dai, and Yapei Wang, “Stability and Hopf Bifurcation Analysis of a Nutrient-Phytoplankton Model with Delay Effect,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yunxian Dai, Yiping Lin, and Huitao Zhao, “Hopf Bifurcation and Global Periodic Solutions in a Predator-Prey System with Michaelis-Menten Type Functional Response and Two Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.