- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 495072, 13 pages
Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for a Semiratio-Dependent Predator-Prey System with Two Delays
Software College, Pingdingshan University, Pingdingshan 467000, China
Received 12 August 2013; Accepted 25 August 2013
Academic Editor: Massimiliano Ferrara
Copyright © 2013 Ming Zhao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Arditi and L. R. Ginzburg, “Coupling in predator-prey dynamics: ratio-dependence,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, vol. 139, no. 3, pp. 311–326, 1989.
- R. Arditi, N. Perrin, and H. Saiah, “Functional responses and heterogeneities: an experimental test with cladocerans,” Oikos, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 69–75, 1991.
- I. Hanski, “The functional response of predators: worries about scale,” Trends in Ecology and Evolution, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 141–142, 1991.
- L. Zhang and C. Lu, “Periodic solutions for a semi-ratio-dependent predator-prey system with Holling IV functional response,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 465–477, 2010.
- X. Ding, C. Lu, and M. Liu, “Periodic solutions for a semi-ratio-dependent predator-prey system with nonmonotonic functional response and time delay,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 762–775, 2008.
- X. Li and W. Yang, “Permanence of a semi-ratio-dependent predator-prey system with nonmonotonic functional response and time delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2009, Article ID 960823, 6 pages, 2009.
- M. Sen, M. Banerjee, and A. Morozov, “Bifurcation analysis of a ratio-dependent prey-predator model with the Allee effect,” Ecological Complexity, vol. 11, pp. 12–27, 2012.
- X. Ding and G. Zhao, “Periodic solutions for a semi-ratio-dependent predator-prey system with delays on time scales,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 928704, 15 pages, 2012.
- B. Yang, “Pattern formation in a diffusive ratio-dependent Holling-Tanner predator-prey model with Smith growth,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 454209, 8 pages, 2013.
- Z. Yue and W. Wang, “Qualitative analysis of a diffusive ratio-dependent Holling-Tanner predator-prey model with Smith growth,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 267173, 9 pages, 2013.
- M. Haque, “Ratio-dependent predator-prey models of interacting populations,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 430–452, 2009.
- M. Ferrara and L. Guerrini, “Center manifold analysis for a delayed model with classical saving,” Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 261–269, 2012.
- S. Guo and W. Jiang, “Hopf bifurcation analysis on general Gause-type predator-prey models with delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 363051, 17 pages, 2012.
- C. Y. Wang, S. Wang, F. P. Yang, and L. R. Li, “Global asymptotic stability of positive equilibrium of three-species Lotka-Volterra mutualism models with diffusion and delay effects,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 4278–4288, 2010.
- M. Ferrara, L. Guerrini, and R. Mavilia, “Modified neoclassical growth models with delay: a critical survey and perspectives,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, pp. 4249–4257, 2013.
- J. J. Jiao, L. S. Chen, and J. J. Nieto, “Permanence and global attractivity of stage-structured predator-prey model with continuous harvesting on predator and impulsive stocking on prey,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 653–663, 2008.
- Y. Zhu and K. Wang, “Existence and global attractivity of positive periodic solutions for a predator-prey model with modified Leslie-Gower Holling-type II schemes,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 384, no. 2, pp. 400–408, 2011.
- M. Ferrara, L. Guerrini, and C. Bianca, “The Cai model with time delay: existence of periodic solutions and asymptotic analysis,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 21–27, 2013.
- R. M. Etoua and C. Rousseau, “Bifurcation analysis of a generalized Gause model with prey harvesting and a generalized Holling response function of type III,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 249, no. 9, pp. 2316–2356, 2010.
- Y. Yang, “Hopf bifurcation in a two-competitor, one-prey system with time delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 214, no. 1, pp. 228–235, 2009.
- Y. Qu and J. Wei, “Bifurcation analysis in a time-delay model for prey-predator growth with stage-structure,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 49, no. 1-2, pp. 285–294, 2007.
- B. D. Hassard, N. D. Kazarinoff, and Y. H. Wan, Theory and Applications of Hopf Bifurcation, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1981.