- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 501461, 5 pages
Lag Synchronization of Coupled Delayed Chaotic Neural Networks by Periodically Intermittent Control
1College of Communication Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
2School of Engineering, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 2W1
3College of Continuing Education, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400065, China
4School of Mathematics and Information Engineering, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Songjian Dan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qunli Zhang, “Matrix Measure with Application in Quantized Synchronization Analysis of Complex Networks with Delayed Time via the General Intermittent Control,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 04, no. 10, pp. 1417–1426, 2013.
- Ning Li, and Jinde Cao, “Periodically intermittent control on robust exponential synchronization for switched interval coupled networks,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Shiping Wen, Zhigang Zeng, Tingwen Huang, Qinggang Meng, and Wei Yao, “Lag Synchronization of Switched Neural Networks via Neural Activation Function and Applications in Image Encryption,” Ieee Transactions On Neural Networks And Learning Systems, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 1493–1502, 2015.