- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 501461, 5 pages
Lag Synchronization of Coupled Delayed Chaotic Neural Networks by Periodically Intermittent Control
1College of Communication Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
2School of Engineering, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 2W1
3College of Continuing Education, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400065, China
4School of Mathematics and Information Engineering, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Songjian Dan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Driving systems with chaotic signals,” Physical Review A, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 2374–2383, 1991.
- N. F. Rulkov, M. M. Sushchik, L. S. Tsimring, and H. D. I. Abarbanel, “Generalized synchronization of chaos in directionally coupled chaotic systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 980–994, 1995.
- R. Mainieri and J. Rehacek, “Projective synchronization in three-dimensional chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, no. 15, pp. 3042–3045, 1999.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, no. 11, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “From phase to lag synchronization in coupled chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 78, no. 22, pp. 4193–4196, 1997.
- C. Masoller and D. H. Zanette, “Anticipated synchronization in coupled chaotic maps with delays,” Physica A, vol. 300, no. 3-4, pp. 359–366, 2001.
- A. L. Wu, S. P. Wen, and Z. G. Zeng, “Synchronization control of a class of memristor-based recurrent neural networks,” Information Sciences, vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 106–116, 2012.
- S. P. Wen and Z. G. Zeng, “Exponential stability analysis of memristor-based recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 97, pp. 233–240, 2012.
- Q. Zhang and J. A. Lu, “Full state hybrid lag projective synchronization in chaotic (hyperchaotic) systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 9, pp. 1416–1421, 2008.
- E. M. Shahverdiev, S. Sivaprakasam, and K. A. Shore, “Lag synchronization in time-delayed systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 292, no. 6, pp. 320–324, 2002.
- C. D. Li, X. F. Liao, and K. W. Wong, “Chaotic lag synchronization of coupled time-delayed systems and its applications in secure communication,” Physica D, vol. 194, no. 3-4, pp. 187–202, 2004.
- J. Zhou, T. Chen, and L. Xiang, “Chaotic lag synchronization of coupled delayed neural networks and its applications in secure communication,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 599–613, 2005.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- A. Halanay, Differential Equations: Stability, Oscillations, Time Lags, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1966.
- J. J. Huang, C. D. Li, and Q. Han, “Stabilization of delayed chaotic neural networks by periodically intermittent control,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 567–579, 2009.
- H. T. Lu, “Chaotic attractors in delayed neural networks,” Physics Letters A, vol. 298, pp. 109–116, 2002.