- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 502839, 9 pages
Approximate Controllability of Fractional Sobolev-Type Evolution Equations in Banach Spaces
Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, T.R. North Cyprus, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 3 January 2013; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 N. I. Mahmudov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hai Zhang, Jinde Cao, and Wei Jiang, “Controllability Criteria for Linear Fractional Differential Systems with State Delay and Impulses,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Nonlinear Fractional Jaulent-Miodek and Whitham-Broer-Kaup Equations within Sumudu Transform,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- N. I. Mahmudov, “Existence and approximate controllability of Sobolev type fractional stochastic evolution equations,” Bulletin of The Polish Academy of Sciences-Technical Sciences, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 205–215, 2014.
- Zhenbin Fan, “Approximate controllability of fractional differential equations via resolvent operators,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Haiyong Qin, Jianwei Liu, Xin Zuo, and Lishan Liu, “Approximate controllability and optimal controls of fractional evolution systems in abstract spaces,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2014.
- Zhenbin Fan, “A short note on the solvability of impulsive fractional differential equations with Caputo derivatives,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 38, pp. 14–19, 2014.
- Zhenhai Liu, and Maojun Bin, “Approximate Controllability Of Impulsive Riemann-Liouville Fractional Equations In Banach Spaces,” Journal Of Integral Equations And Applications, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 527–551, 2014.
- Xuetao Yang, and Quanxin Zhu, “Existence, uniqueness, and stability of stochastic neutral functional differential equations of Sobolev-type,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 122701, 2015.
- Zuomao Yan, and Xiumei Jia, “Approximate controllability of partial fractional neutral stochastic functional integro-differential inclusions with state-dependent delay,” Collectanea Mathematica, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 93–124, 2015.
- N. I. Mahmudov, and M. A. McKibben, “On the Approximate Controllability of Fractional Evolution Equations with Generalized Riemann-Liouville Fractional Derivative,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.