- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 503267, 7 pages
Green's Function Method for Self-Adjoint Realization of Boundary-Value Problems with Interior Singularities
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Science, Gaziosmanpaşa University, 60250 Tokat, Turkey
Received 24 June 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Ravshan Ashurov
Copyright © 2013 K. Aydemir and O. Sh. Mukhtarov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- O. Sh. Mukhtarov, and K. Aydemir, “New Type of Sturm-Liouville Problems in Associated Hilbert Spaces,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Kadriye Aydemir, and Oktay Sh Mukhtarov, “Spectrum and Green's Function of a Many-Interval Sturm-Liouville Problem,” Zeitschrift Fur Naturforschung Section A-A Journal Of Physical Sciences, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 301–308, 2015.
- Dan Mu, Jiong Sun, and Ji-Jun Ao, “Asymptotic Behavior Of Eigenvalues And Eigenfunctions Of Sturm-Liouville Problems With Coupled Boundary Conditions And Transmission Conditions,” Operators And Matrices, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 877–890, 2015.
- Kadriye Aydemir, and Oktay Sh Mukhtarov, “Variational principles for spectral analysis of one Sturm-Liouville problem with transmission conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2016, no. 1, 2016.