- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 503659, 5 pages
Projective Lag Synchronization of Delayed Neural Networks Using Intermittent Linear State Feedback
1College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
2Department of Computer Science, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400067, China
3School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
4Texas A&M University at Qatar, P.O. Box 23874, Doha, Qatar
5College of Mathematical and Computer Science, Yangtze Normal University, Chongqing 400084, China
Received 12 August 2013; Accepted 10 September 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Junjian Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Driving systems with chaotic signals,” Physical Review A, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 2374–2383, 1991.
- N. F. Rulkov, M. M. Sushchik, L. S. Tsimring, and H. D. I. Abarbanel, “Generalized synchronization of chaos in directionally coupled chaotic systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 980–994, 1995.
- R. Mainieri and J. Rehacek, “Projective synchronization in three-dimensional chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, no. 15, pp. 3042–3045, 1999.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, no. 11, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “From phase to lag synchronization in coupled chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 78, no. 22, pp. 4193–4196, 1997.
- C. Masoller and D. H. Zanette, “Anticipated synchronization in coupled chaotic maps with delays,” Physica A, vol. 300, no. 3-4, pp. 359–366, 2001.
- X. Li, C. Ding, and Q. Zhu, “Synchronization of stochastic perturbed chaotic neural networks with mixed delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 7, pp. 1266–1280, 2010.
- H. Huang, G. Feng, and J. Cao, “Exponential synchronization of chaotic Lur'e systems with delayed feedback control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 441–453, 2009.
- D. Zhang and J. Xu, “Projective synchronization of different chaotic time-delayed neural networks based on integral sliding mode controller,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 1, pp. 164–174, 2010.
- K. S. Sudheer and M. Sabir, “Adaptive function projective synchronization of two-cell Quantum-CNN chaotic oscillators with uncertain parameters,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 21, pp. 1847–1851, 2009.
- S. Chen and J. Cao, “Projective synchronization of neural networks with mixed time-varying delays and parameter mismatch,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 1397–1406, 2012.
- L. Chen, Y. Chai, and R. Wu, “Modified function projective synchronization of chaotic neural networks with delays based on observer,” International Journal of Modern Physics C, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 169–180, 2011.
- C. Li, X. Liao, and T. Huang, “Exponential stabilization of chaotic systems with delay by periodically intermittent control,” Chaos, vol. 17, no. 1, Article ID 013103, 2007.
- J. Huang, C. Li, and Q. Han, “Stabilization of delayed chaotic neural networks by periodically intermittent control,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 567–579, 2009.
- J. Huang, C. Li, T. Huang, and Q. Han, “Lag quasisynchronization of coupled delayed systems with parameter mismatch by periodically intermittent control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 469–478, 2013.
- H. Lu, “Chaotic attractors in delayed neural networks,” Physics Letters A, vol. 298, no. 2-3, pp. 109–116, 2002.