- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 504573, 10 pages
Positive Periodic Solution of Second-Order Coupled Systems with Singularities
School of Mathematical Sciences, Capital Normal University, Beijing 100048, China
Received 1 March 2013; Revised 11 June 2013; Accepted 13 June 2013
Academic Editor: Chuanzhi Bai
Copyright © 2013 Tiantian Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. C. Lazer and S. Solimini, “On periodic solutions of nonlinear differential equations with singularities,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 109–114, 1987.
- X. Li and Z. Zhang, “Periodic solutions for second-order differential equations with a singular nonlinearity,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 69, no. 11, pp. 3866–3876, 2008.
- A. M. Fink and J. A. Gatica, “Positive solutions of second order systems of boundary value problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 180, no. 1, pp. 93–108, 1993.
- H. Wang, “Positive periodic solutions of singular systems with a parameter,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 249, no. 12, pp. 2986–3002, 2010.
- P. J. Torres, “Existence of one-signed periodic solutions of some second-order differential equations via a Krasnoselskii fixed point theorem,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 190, no. 2, pp. 643–662, 2003.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O'Regan, “A coupled system of boundary value problems,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 69, no. 3-4, pp. 381–385, 1998.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O’Regan, “Multiple solutions for a coupled system of boundary value problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 291, pp. 352–367, 2004.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O'Regan, “Multiple solutions for a coupled system of boundary value problems,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 97–106, 2000.
- H. Lü, H. Yu, and Y. Liu, “Positive solutions for singular boundary value problems of a coupled system of differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 302, no. 1, pp. 14–29, 2005.
- Z. Cao and D. Jiang, “Periodic solutions of second order singular coupled systems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 9, pp. 3661–3667, 2009.
- Z. Cao, C. Yuan, D. Jiang, and X. Wang, “A note on periodic solutions of second order nonautonomous singular coupled systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 458918, 15 pages, 2010.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, vol. 5, Academic Press, London, UK, 1988.