- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 508315, 7 pages
Algorithms and Applications in Grass Growth Monitoring
1Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, A11 Datun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, China
2College of Geography and Tourism, Chongqing Normal University, No. 12 Tianchen Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing 400047, China
3State Key Laboratory of Water Environment Simulation, School of Environment, Beijing Normal University, No. 19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Beijing 100875, China
Received 25 February 2013; Accepted 29 March 2013
Academic Editor: Craig Caulfield
Copyright © 2013 Jun Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun Liu, Yingyot Aue-u-lan, Meiling Guo, Sylvie Castagne, and Beng-Wah Chua, “Superplastic-like forming of Ti-6Al-4V alloy,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 69, no. 5-8, pp. 1097–1104, 2013.
- Tao Chen, “The Influence of Traffic Networks on the Supply-Demand Balance of Tourism: A Case Study of Jiangsu Province, China,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Quansheng Ge, Xi Yang, Zhi Qiao, Haolong Liu, and Jun Liu, “Monitoring Grassland Tourist Season of Inner Mongolia, China Using Remote Sensing Data,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.