- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 508450, 7 pages
Algebraic Structures Based on a Classifying Space of a Compact Lie Group
Department of Mathematics and Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Chonbuk National University, 567 Baekje-daero, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do 561-756, Republic of Korea
Received 5 July 2013; Revised 10 September 2013; Accepted 20 September 2013
Academic Editor: Teoman Özer
Copyright © 2013 Dae-Woong Lee. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. D. Stasheff, “Homotopy associativity of -spaces. I, II,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 108, pp. 275–312, 1963.
- M. Arkowitz, “Co--spaces,” in Handbook of Algebraic Topology, pp. 1143–1173, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1995.
- H. Scheerer, “On rationalized - and co--spaces. With an appendix on decomposable - and co--spaces,” Manuscripta Mathematica, vol. 51, no. 1-3, pp. 63–87, 1985.
- J. F. Adams, “An example in homotopy theory,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 53, pp. 922–923, 1957.
- B. I. Gray, “Spaces of the same -type, for all ,” Topology, vol. 5, pp. 241–243, 1966.
- D.-W. Lee, “On the same -type structure for the suspension of the Eilenberg-Mac Lane spaces,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 214, no. 11, pp. 2027–2032, 2010.
- C. A. McGibbon and J. M. Møller, “On spaces with the same -type for all ,” Topology, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 177–201, 1992.
- C. A. McGibbon, “Self-maps of projective spaces,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 271, no. 1, pp. 325–346, 1982.
- M. A. Kutbi, J. Ahmad, N. Hussain, and M. Arshad, “Common fixed point results for mappings with rational expressions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 549518, 11 pages, 2013.
- S. M. Abusalim and M. S. M. Noorani, “Fixed point and common fixed point theorems on ordered cone b-metric spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 815289, 7 pages, 2013.
- E. H. Spanier, Algebraic Topology, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1966.
- G. W. Whitehead, Elements of Homotopy Theory, vol. 61 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1978.
- R. Bott and H. Samelson, “On the Pontryagin product in spaces of paths,” Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici, vol. 27, pp. 320–337, 1953.
- P. J. Hilton, “On the homotopy groups of the union of spheres,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 30, pp. 154–172, 1955.
- M. Arkowitz and C. R. Curjel, “Homotopy commutators of finite order. I,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 14, pp. 213–219, 1963.
- M. Arkowitz, “Commutators and cup products,” Illinois Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, pp. 571–581, 1964.
- F. R. Cohen, J. C. Moore, and J. A. Neisendorfer, “Torsion in homotopy groups,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 109, no. 1, pp. 121–168, 1979.
- Y. Félix, S. Halperin, and J.-C. Thomas, Rational Homotopy Theory, vol. 205 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- J. W. Milnor and J. C. Moore, “On the structure of Hopf algebras,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 81, pp. 211–264, 1965.
- K. Morisugi, “Projective elements in -theory and self maps of ,” Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 151–165, 1998.