- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 510238, 6 pages
PID Controller Based on Memristive CMAC Network
1School of Electronic & Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
2College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 9 November 2012; Accepted 25 January 2013
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Lidan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Viorel Nicolau, “On PID Controller Design by Combining Pole Placement Technique with Symmetrical Optimum Criterion,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Lidan Wang, Meitao Duan, and Shukai Duan, “Memristive Chebyshev Neural Network and Its Applications in Function Approximation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Lidan Wang, Meitao Duan, and Shukai Duan, “Memristive Perceptron for Combinational Logic Classification,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Shukai Duan, Xiaofang Hu, Lidan Wang, Shiyong Gao, and Chuandong Li, “Hybrid memristor/RTD structure-based cellular neural networks with applications in image processing,” Neural Computing & Applications, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 291–296, 2014.
- Ella Gale, “TiO2-based memristors and ReRAM: materials, mechanisms and models (a review),” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 10, 2014.