- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 510238, 6 pages
PID Controller Based on Memristive CMAC Network
1School of Electronic & Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
2College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 9 November 2012; Accepted 25 January 2013
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Lidan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. S. Albus, “A new approach to manipulator control: the cerebellar model articulation controller (CMAC),” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Transactions of the ASME, vol. 97, no. 3, pp. 220–227, 1975.
- J. S. Albus, “Mechanisms of planning and problem solving in the brain,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 45, no. 3-4, pp. 247–293, 1979.
- W. T. Miller and R. P. Hewes, “Real time experiments in neural network based learning control during high speed nonrepetitive robotic operations,” in Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, pp. 513–518, August 1988.
- W. T. Miller, R. P. Hewes, F. H. Glanz, and L. G. Kraft, “Real-time dynamic control of an industrial manipulator using a neural-network-based learning controller,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 1990.
- W. T. Miller, “Real-time application of neural networks for sensor-based control of robots with vision,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 825–831, 1989.
- W. T. Miller, L. G. Kraft, and F. H. Glanz, “An overview of the CMAC neural network,” IEEE Conference on Neural Network For Ocean Engineering, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 301–308, 1991.
- S. H. Lane, D. A. Handelman, and J. J. Gelfand, “Theory and development of higher-order CMAC neural networks,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 23–30, 1992.
- Y. H. Kim and F. L. Lewis, “Optimal design of CMAC neural-network controller for robot manipulators,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part C, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 22–31, 2000.
- C. M. Lin and Y. F. Peng, “Adaptive CMAC-based supervisory control for uncertain nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 1248–1260, 2004.
- L. O. Chua, “Nonlinear circuit foundations for nanodevices, Part I: the four-element torus,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 91, no. 11, pp. 1830–1859, 2003.
- L. O. Chua, “Device modeling via nonlinear circuit elements,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 1014–1044, 1980.
- Y. Ho, G. M. Huang, and P. Li, “Nonvolatile memristor memory: device characteristics and design implications,” in Proceedings of the Computer-Aided Design—Digest of Technical Papers, IEEE/ACM International Conference on (ICCAD '09), pp. 485–490, November 2009.
- L. O. Chua, “Memristor-the missing circuit element,” IEEE Transaction on Circuit Theory, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 507–519, 1971.
- D. B. Strukov, G. S. Snider, D. R. Stewart, and R. S. Williams, “The missing memristor found,” Nature, vol. 453, no. 7191, pp. 80–83, 2008.
- L. D. Wang, E. M. Drakakis, S. K. Duan, P. F. He, and X. F. Liao, “Memristor model and its application for Chaos generation,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 22, no. 8, 14 pages, 2012.
- L. D. Wang and S. K. Duan, “A chaotic attractor in delayed memristive system,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 726927, 8 pages, 2012.