- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 512465, 10 pages
General Solution and Observability of Singular Differential Systems with Delay
School of Mathematical Science, University of Anhui, Hefei, Anhui 230039, China
Received 25 July 2013; Accepted 4 October 2013
Academic Editor: Shengqiang Liu
Copyright © 2013 Jiang Wei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. K. Hale and S. M. V. Lunel, “Strong stabilization of neutral functional differential equations,” IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, vol. 19, no. 1-2, pp. 5–23, 2002.
- Z. Zuxiu, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, AnHui Education Press, Hefei, China, 1994.
- J. Wei, The Degenerate Differential Systems with Delay, University of Anhui Press, Hefei, China, 1998.
- M. Malek-Zavarei and M. Jamshidi, Time-Delay Systems: Analysis, Optimization and Application, vol. 9 of North-Holland Systems and Control Series, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1987.
- V. Răsvan, “Time-delay systems with remarkable structural properties,” IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 271–289, 2012.
- L. Dai, Singular Control Systems, vol. 118 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- S. L. Campbell, Singular Systems of Differential Equations. II, vol. 61 of Research Notes in Mathematics, Pitman, Boston, Mass, USA, 1982.
- C.-J. Wang and H.-E. Liao, “Impulse observability and impulse controllability of linear time-varying singular systems,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 11, pp. 1867–1872, 2001.
- W. Wang and Y. Zou, “Analysis of impulsive modes and Luenberger observers for descriptor systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 347–353, 2001.
- J. Wei and S. Wenzhong, “Controllability of singular systems with control delay,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 11, pp. 1873–1877, 2001.
- J. Wei, “Eigenvalue and stability of singular differential delay systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 297, no. 1, pp. 305–316, 2004.
- J. Wei, “A variation formula for time varying singular delay differential systems,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics. Series A, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 161–166, 2003.
- J. Wei and Z. X. Zheng, “The general solution for the degenerate differential system with delay,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 769–780, 1999.
- J. Wei and Z. X. Zheng, “The variation-of-constants formula and the general solution of degenerate neutral differential systems,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 562–570, 1998.
- J. Wei and Z. Zheng, “On the degenerate differential system with delay,” Annals of Differential Equations, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 204–211, 1998.
- J. Wei and Z. C. Wang, “Controllability of singular control systems with delay,” Journal of Hunan University. Natural Sciences, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 6–9, 1999.
- J. Wei, “Function-controllability of nonlinear singular delay differential control systems,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 1153–1162, 2006.
- J. Wei, “On the solvability of singular differential delay systems with variable coefficients,” International Journal of Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 245–249, 2008.
- J. Wei, “The constant variation formulae for singular fractional differential systems with delay,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1184–1190, 2010.