- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 514174, 7 pages
A Generalization of Lacunary Equistatistical Convergence of Positive Linear Operators
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Bulent Ecevit University, 67100 Zonguldak, Turkey
Received 25 January 2013; Revised 17 April 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Adem Kılıçman
Copyright © 2013 Yusuf Kaya and Nazmiye Gönül. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Altomore and M. Campiti, Korovkin Type Approximation Theory and Its Application, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1994.
- R. A. DeVore, The Approximation of Continuous Functions by Positive Linear Operators, vol. 293 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1972.
- P. P. Korovkin, Linear Operators and Approximation Theory, Hindustan, New Delhi, India, 1960.
- M. Mursaleen and A. Kiliçman, “Korovkin second theorem via B-statistical A-summability,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 598963, 6 pages, 2013.
- H. M. Srivastava, M. Mursaleen, and A. Khan, “Generalized equi-statistical convergence of positive linear operators and associated approximation theorems,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 55, no. 9-10, pp. 2040–2051, 2012.
- M. Balcerzak, K. Dems, and A. Komisarski, “Statistical convergence and ideal convergence for sequences of functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 328, no. 1, pp. 715–729, 2007.
- E. Erkuş and O. Duman, “A Korovkin type approximation theorem in statistical sense,” Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 285–294, 2006.
- H. Aktuğlu and H. Gezer, “Lacunary equi-statistical convergence of positive linear operators,” Central European Journal of Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 558–567, 2009.
- Ö. Çakar and A. D. Gadjiev, “On uniform approximation by Bleimann, Butzer and Hahn operators on all positive semiaxis,” Transactions of Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan, Series of Physical-Technical and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 21–26, 1999.
- S. Karakuş, K. Demirci, and O. Duman, “Equi-statistical convergence of positive linear operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 339, no. 2, pp. 1065–1072, 2008.
- O. Duman, M. K. Khan, and C. Orhan, “-statistical convergence of approximating operators,” Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 689–699, 2003.