- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517296, 4 pages
Sufficiency Criteria for a Class of -Valent Analytic Functions of Complex Order
Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan 23200, Pakistan
Received 21 December 2012; Accepted 26 February 2013
Academic Editor: Fuding Xie
Copyright © 2013 Muhammad Arif. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Uyanık, M. Aydogan, and S. Owa, “Extensions of sufficient conditions for starlikeness and convexity of order ,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1393–1399, 2011.
- P. T. Mocanu, “Some starlikeness conditions for analytic functions,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 33, no. 1-2, pp. 117–124, 1988.
- M. Nunokawa, S. Owa, Y. Polattoglu, M. Caglar, and E. Yavuz Duman, “Some sufficient conditions for starlikeness and convexity,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 333–337, 2010.
- S. P. Goyal, S. K. Bansal, and P. Goswami, “Extensions of sufficient conditions for starlikeness and convexity of order for multivalent function,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 1993–1998, 2012.
- H. Al-Amiri and P. T. Mocanu, “Some simple criteria of starlikeness and convexity for meromorphic functions,” Mathematica, vol. 37, no. 60, pp. 11–20, 1995.
- M. Arif, I. Ahmad, M. Raza, and K. Khan, “Sufficient condition of a subclass of analytic functions defined by Hadamard product,” Life Science Journal, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 2487–2489, 2012.
- M. Arif, M. Raza, S. Islam, J. Iqbal, and F. Faizullah, “Some sufficient conditions for spirallike functions with argument properties,” Life Science Journal, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 3770–3773, 2012.
- B. A. Frasin, “Some sufficient conditions for certain integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 527–535, 2008.
- P. T. Mocanu and Gh. Oros, “A sufficient condition for starlikeness of order ,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 557–560, 2001.
- P. T. Mocanu, “Some simple criteria for starlikeness and convexity,” Libertas Mathematica, vol. 13, pp. 27–40, 1993.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Differential subordinations and inequalities in the complex plane,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 199–211, 1987.
- V. Ravichandran, C. Selvaraj, and R. Rajalaksmi, “Sufficient conditions for starlike functions of order ,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 1–6, 2002.
- J.-L. Li and S. Owa, “Sufficient conditions for starlikeness,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 313–318, 2002.