- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517439, 12 pages
Dynamics of Stochastically Perturbed SIS Epidemic Model with Vaccination
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, Jilin 130024, China
2School of Science, Changchun University, Changchun, Jilin 130022, China
Received 2 February 2013; Revised 12 July 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editor: Julio Rossi
Copyright © 2013 Yanan Zhao and Daqing Jiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanan Zhao, and Daqing Jiang, “The threshold of a stochastic SIRS epidemic model with saturated incidence,” Applied Mathematics Letters, 2013.
- Yanni Pang, Yuecai Han, and Wenjin Li, “The threshold of a stochastic SIQS epidemic model,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2014.
- Can Chen, and Yanmei Kang, “Dynamics of a Stochastic SIS Epidemic Model with Saturated Incidence,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Yanan Zhao, and Daqing Jiang, “The Behavior of an SVIR Epidemic Model with Stochastic Perturbation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Xinzhu Meng, Shengnan Zhao, Tao Feng, and Tonghua Zhang, “Dynamics of a novel nonlinear stochastic SIS epidemic model with double epidemic hypothesis,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2015.
- Yanan Zhao, Qiumei Zhang, and Daqing Jiang, “The asymptotic behavior of a stochastic SIS epidemic model with vaccination,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2015.
- Xinhong Zhang, Daqing Jiang, Ahmed Alsaedi, and Tasawar Hayat, “Stationary distribution of stochastic SIS epidemic model with vaccination under regime switching,” Applied Mathematics Letters, 2016.