- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517439, 12 pages
Dynamics of Stochastically Perturbed SIS Epidemic Model with Vaccination
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, Jilin 130024, China
2School of Science, Changchun University, Changchun, Jilin 130022, China
Received 2 February 2013; Revised 12 July 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editor: Julio Rossi
Copyright © 2013 Yanan Zhao and Daqing Jiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Can Chen, and Yanmei Kang, “Dynamics of a Stochastic SIS Epidemic Model with Saturated Incidence,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Yanan Zhao, and Daqing Jiang, “The Behavior of an SVIR Epidemic Model with Stochastic Perturbation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.