- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 517439, 12 pages
Dynamics of Stochastically Perturbed SIS Epidemic Model with Vaccination
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, Jilin 130024, China
2School of Science, Changchun University, Changchun, Jilin 130022, China
Received 2 February 2013; Revised 12 July 2013; Accepted 12 July 2013
Academic Editor: Julio Rossi
Copyright © 2013 Yanan Zhao and Daqing Jiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. H. Chen, “A susceptible-infected epidemic model with voluntary vaccinations,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 253–272, 2006.
- E. Shim, Z. Feng, M. Martcheva, and C. Castillo-Chavez, “An age-structured epidemic model of rotavirus with vaccination,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 719–746, 2006.
- I. Moneim and D. Greenhalgh, “Threshold and stability results for an sirs epidemic model with ageneral periodic vaccination strategy,” Journal of Biological Systems, vol. 13, pp. 131–150, 2005.
- D. Greenhalgh, “Hopf bifurcation in epidemic models with a latent period and nonpermanent immunity,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 85–107, 1997.
- D. Greenhalgh, “Some results for an SEIR epidemic model with density dependence in the death rate,” IMA Journal of Mathematics Applied in Medicine and Biology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 67–106, 1992.
- J. Li and Z. Ma, “Qualitative analyses of SIS epidemic model with vaccination and varying total population size,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 35, no. 11-12, pp. 1235–1243, 2002.
- J. Li and Z. Ma, “Global analysis of SIS epidemic models with variable total population size,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 39, no. 11-12, pp. 1231–1242, 2004.
- L. Arnold, W. Horsthemke, and J. W. Stucki, “The influence of external real and white noise on the Lotka-Volterra model,” Biometrical Journal, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 451–471, 1979.
- A. Bahar and X. Mao, “Stochastic delay Lotka-Volterra model,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 292, no. 2, pp. 364–380, 2004.
- T. C. Gard, “Persistence in stochastic food web models,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 357–370, 1984.
- L. Imhof and S. Walcher, “Exclusion and persistence in deterministic and stochastic chemostat models,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 217, no. 1, pp. 26–53, 2005.
- C. Ji and D. Jiang, “Dynamics of a stochastic density dependent predator-prey system with Beddington-DeAngelis functional response,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 381, no. 1, pp. 441–453, 2011.
- C. Ji, D. Jiang, and N. Shi, “Multigroup SIR epidemic model with stochastic perturbation,” Physica A, vol. 390, pp. 1747–1762, 2011.
- D. Jiang, C. Ji, N. Shi, and J. Yu, “The long time behavior of DI SIR epidemic model with stochastic perturbation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 372, no. 1, pp. 162–180, 2010.
- R. Z. Khasminskii and F. C. Klebaner, “Long term behavior of solutions of the Lotka-Volterra system under small random perturbations,” The Annals of Applied Probability, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 952–963, 2001.
- X. Mao, S. Sabanis, and E. Renshaw, “Asymptotic behaviour of the stochastic Lotka-Volterra model,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 287, no. 1, pp. 141–156, 2003.
- X. Mao, G. Marion, and E. Renshaw, “Environmental Brownian noise suppresses explosions in population dynamics,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 95–110, 2002.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1997.
- M. Carletti, “On the stability properties of a stochastic model for phage-bacteria interaction in open marine environment,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 175, no. 2, pp. 117–131, 2002.
- N. Dalal, D. Greenhalgh, and X. Mao, “A stochastic model of AIDS and condom use,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, no. 1, pp. 36–53, 2007.
- N. Dalal, D. Greenhalgh, and X. Mao, “A stochastic model for internal HIV dynamics,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 2, pp. 1084–1101, 2008.
- E. Tornatore, S. Buccellato, and P. Vetro, “Stability of a stochastic SIR system,” Physica A, vol. 354, pp. 111–126, 2005.
- A. Gray, D. Greenhalgh, L. Hu, X. Mao, and J. Pan, “A stochastic differential equation SIS epidemic model,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 876–902, 2011.
- J. Yu, D. Jiang, and N. Shi, “Global stability of two-group SIR model with random perturbation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 360, no. 1, pp. 235–244, 2009.
- E. Beretta, V. Kolmanovskii, and L. Shaikhet, “Stability of epidemic model with time delays influenced by stochastic perturbations,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 45, no. 3-4, pp. 269–277, 1998.
- R. Z. Has'minskiĭ, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, vol. 7 of Monographs and Textbooks on Mechanics of Solids and Fluids: Mechanics and Analysis, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, 1980.
- D. J. Higham, “An algorithmic introduction to numerical simulation of stochastic differential equations,” SIAM Review, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 525–546, 2001.
- T. C. Gard, Introduction to Stochastic Differential Equations, vol. 114 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- G. Strang, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Thomson Learning, Glendale, Calif, USA, 1988.
- C. Zhu and G. Yin, “Asymptotic properties of hybrid diffusion systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 1155–1179, 2007.