- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 520436, 6 pages
A Note on Sequential Product of Quantum Effects
School of Mathematics Science, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510631, China
Received 29 May 2013; Revised 27 July 2013; Accepted 30 July 2013
Academic Editor: Ziemowit Popowicz
Copyright © 2013 Chunyuan Deng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Arias, A. Gheondea, and S. Gudder, “Fixed points of quantum operations,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 43, no. 12, pp. 5872–5881, 2002.
- S. Gudder and G. Nagy, “Sequential quantum measurements,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 5212–5222, 2001.
- M. A. Nielsen and I. L. Chuang, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- J. Shen and J. Wu, “Sequential product on standard effect algebra ,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 42, no. 34, Article ID 345203, 2009.
- A. Gheondea and S. Gudder, “Sequential product of quantum effects,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 132, no. 2, pp. 503–512, 2004.
- H.-K. Du and Y.-N. Dou, “A spectral characterization for generalized quantum gates,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 50, no. 3, Article ID 032101, 2009.
- H.-K. Du, Y.-N. Dou, H.-Y. Zhang, and L.-M. Shen, “A generalization of Gudder-Nagy's theorem with numerical ranges of operators,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 52, no. 2, Article ID 023501, 2011.
- S. Gudder, “An order for quantum observables,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 573–589, 2006.
- S. Gudder and R. Greechie, “Sequential products on effect algebras,” Reports on Mathematical Physics, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 87–111, 2002.
- Y. Li, X.-H. Sun, and Z.-L. Chen, “Generalized infimum and sequential product of quantum effects,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 48, no. 10, Article ID 102101, 2007.
- S. Gudder, “Sequential products of quantum measurements,” Reports on Mathematical Physics, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 273–288, 2007.
- L. Y. Shmulyan, “An operator Hellinger integral,” Mat. Sb., vol. 49, pp. 381–430, 1959.
- Y.-Q. Wang, H.-K. Du, and Y.-N. Dou, “Note on generalized quantum gates and quantum operations,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 2268–2278, 2008.
- G. J. Murphy, C∗-algebras and operator theory, Academic Press Inc., New York, NY, USA, 1990.