- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 521052, 8 pages
On Partial Complete Controllability of Semilinear Systems
Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, North Cyprus, P.O. Box 95, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 27 March 2013; Revised 28 May 2013; Accepted 11 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sakthivel Rathinasamy
Copyright © 2013 Agamirza E. Bashirov and Maher Jneid. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. E. Kalman, “A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems,” Journal of Basic Engineering D, Transactions of ASME, vol. 82, pp. 35–45, 1960.
- H. O. Fattorini, “Some remarks on complete controllability,” SIAM Journal on Control, vol. 4, pp. 686–694, 1966.
- D. L. Russell, “Nonharmonic Fourier series in the control theory of distributed parameter systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 18, pp. 542–560, 1967.
- R. F. Curtain and H. J. Zwart, An Introduction to Infinite Dimensional Linear Systems Theory, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1995.
- A. Bensoussan, Stochastic Control of Partially Observable Systems, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1992.
- A. Bensoussan, G. Da Prato, M. C. Delfour, and S. K. Mitter, Representation and Control of Infinite Dimensional Systems, Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 2007.
- J. Zabczyk, Mathematical Control Theory: An Introduction, Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1995.
- A. E. Bashirov, Partially Observable Linear Systems under Dependent Noises, Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2003.
- J. Klamka, Controllability of Dynamical Systems, vol. 48 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1991.
- K. Balachandran and J. P. Dauer, “Controllability of nonlinear systems in Banach spaces: a survey,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 115, no. 1, pp. 7–28, 2002.
- K. Balachandran and J. P. Dauer, “Local controllability of semilinear evolution systems in Banach spaces,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 311–320, 1998.
- J. Klamka, “Schauder's fixed-point theorem in nonlinear controllability problems,” Control and Cybernetics, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 153–165, 2000.
- N. I. Mahmudov, “Controllability of semilinear stochastic systems in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 288, no. 1, pp. 197–211, 2003.
- X. J. Li and J. M. Yong, Optimal Control Theory for Infinite-Dimensional Systems, Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1995.
- R. Sakthivel, N. I. Mahmudov, and J. J. Nieto, “Controllability for a class of fractional-order neutral evolution control systems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 20, pp. 10334–10340, 2012.
- R. Sakthivel, R. Ganesh, and S. Suganya, “Approximate controllability of fractional neutral stochastic system with infinite delay,” Reports on Mathematical Physics, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 291–311, 2012.
- R. Sakthivel, Y. Ren, and N. I. Mahmudov, “On the approximate controllability of semilinear fractional differential systems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1451–1459, 2011.
- Z. Yan, “Approximate controllability of partial neutral functional differential systems of fractional order with state-dependent delay,” International Journal of Control, vol. 85, no. 8, pp. 1051–1062, 2012.
- Y. Ren, L. Hu, and R. Sakthivel, “Controllability of impulsive neutral stochastic functional differential inclusions with infinite delay,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 8, pp. 2603–2614, 2011.
- A. E. Bashirov, H. Etikan, and N. Şemi, “Partial controllability of stochastic linear systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 83, no. 12, pp. 2564–2572, 2010.
- A. E. Bashirov, N. Mahmudov, N. Şemi, and H. Etikan, “Partial controllability concepts,” International Journal of Control, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2007.
- A. E. Bashirov and N. I. Mahmudov, “On concepts of controllability for deterministic and stochastic systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1808–1821, 1999.
- A. E. Bashirov and K. R. Kerimov, “On controllability conception for stochastic systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 384–398, 1997.
- A. E. Bashirov, “On weakening of the controllability concepts,” in Proceedings of the 35th Conference on Decission and Control, pp. 640–645, Kobe, Japan, 1996.
- A. E. Bashirov and N. I. Mahmudov, “Controllability of linear deterministic and stochastic systems,” in Proceedings of the 38th Conference on Decission and Control, pp. 3196–3201, Phoenix, Aris, USA, 1999.
- A. E. Bashirov and N. I. Mahmudov, “Some new results in theory of controllability,” in Proceedings of the 7th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, pp. 323–343, Haifa, Israel, 1999.
- L. Byszewski, “Theorems about the existence and uniqueness of solutions of a semilinear evolution nonlocal Cauchy problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 162, no. 2, pp. 494–505, 1991.