- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 525461, 12 pages
Influence of Relapse in a Giving Up Smoking Model
Department of Applied Mathematics, Lanzhou University of Technology, Lanzhou, Gansu 730050, China
Received 8 November 2012; Revised 7 December 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sanyi Tang
Copyright © 2013 Hai-Feng Huo and Cheng-Cheng Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hai-Feng Huo, and Guang-Ming Qiu, “Stability of a Mathematical Model of Malaria Transmission with Relapse,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Hai-Feng Huo, and Qian Wang, “Modelling the Influence of Awareness Programs by Media on the Drinking Dynamics,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Xun-Yang Wang, Hai-Feng Huo, Qing-Kai Kong, and Wei-Xuan Shi, “Optimal Control Strategies in an Alcoholism Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Sunhwa Choi, Eunok Jung, and Seok-Min Lee, “Optimal Intervention Strategy for Prevention Tuberculosis using a Smoking-Tuberculosis Model,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2015.