- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 528325, 14 pages
Symplectic Synchronization of Lorenz-Stenflo System with Uncertain Chaotic Parameters via Adaptive Control
Graduate Institute of Automation and Control, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 43 Section 4, Keelung Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan
Received 24 October 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Cheng-Hsiung Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Femat and G. Solís-Perales, “On the chaos synchronization phenomena,” Physics Letters A, vol. 262, no. 1, pp. 50–60, 1999.
- Z.-M. Ge and C.-H. Yang, “Pragmatical generalized synchronization of chaotic systems with uncertain parameters by adaptive control,” Physica D, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 87–94, 2007.
- S. S. Yang and C. K. Duan, “Generalized synchronization in chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 1703–1707, 1998.
- A. Krawiecki and A. Sukiennicki, “Generalizations of the concept of marginal synchronization of chaos,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1445–1458, 2000.
- Z. M. Ge, C. H. Yang, H. H. Chen, and S. C. Lee, “Non-linear dynamics and chaos control of a physical pendulum with vibrating and rotating support,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 242, no. 2, pp. 247–264, 2001.
- M. Y. Chen, Z. Z. Han, and Y. Shang, “General synchronization of Genesio-Tesi systems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 347–354, 2004.
- Z. M. Ge and C. H. Yang, “Symplectic synchronization of different chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 2532–2543, 2009.
- Z. M. Ge and C. H. Yang, “The generalized synchronization of a Quantum-CNN chaotic oscillator with different order systems,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 980–990, 2008.
- Z.-M. Ge and C.-H. Yang, “Synchronization of complex chaotic systems in series expansion form,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 1649–1658, 2007.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- L. Stenflo, “Generalized Lorenz equations for acoustic-gravity waves in the atmosphere,” Physica Scripta, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 83–84, 1996.
- U. E. Vincent, “Synchronization of identical and non-identical 4-D chaotic systems using active control,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 1065–1075, 2008.
- Z. Liu, “The first integrals of nonlinear acoustic gravity wave equations,” Physica Scripta, vol. 61, no. 5, p. 526, 2000.
- C. Zhou, C. H. Lai, and M. Y. Yu, “Bifurcation behavior of the generalized Lorenz equations at large rotation numbers,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 5225–5239, 1997.
- S. Banerjee, P. Saha, and A. R. Chowdhury, “Chaotic scenario in the Stenflo equations,” Physica Scripta, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 177–180, 2001.
- Y. Chen, X. Wu, and Z. Gui, “Global synchronization criteria for two Lorenz-Stenflo systems via single-variable substitution control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 62, no. 1-2, pp. 361–369, 2010.
- Z.-M. Ge and Y.-S. Chen, “Synchronization of unidirectional coupled chaotic systems via partial stability,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 101–111, 2004.
- C. H. Yang, S. Y. Li, and P. C. Tsen, “Synchronization of chaotic system with uncertain variable parameters by linear coupling and pragmatical adaptive tracking,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 2187–2202, 2012.
- Z. M. Ge and C. C. Chen, “Phase synchronization of coupled chaotic multiple time scales systems,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 639–647, 2004.
- L. M. Tam, J. H. Chen, H. K. Chen, and W. M. Si Tou, “Generation of hyperchaos from the Chen-Lee system via sinusoidal perturbation,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 826–839, 2008.
- K. Sebastian Sudheer and M. Sabir, “Modified function projective synchronization of hyperchaotic systems through Open-Plus-Closed-Loop coupling,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, no. 19-20, pp. 2017–2023, 2010.
- M. Sun, L. Tian, and Q. Jia, “Adaptive control and synchronization of a four-dimensional energy resources system with unknown parameters,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 1943–1949, 2009.
- Z. Li and X. Zhao, “Generalized function projective synchronization of two different hyperchaotic systems with unknown parameters,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 2607–2615, 2011.