- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 529025, 11 pages
Complete Controllability of Fractional Neutral Differential Systems in Abstract Space
1School of Mathematics and Computing Science, Changsha University of Science and Technology, Changsha, Hunan Province 410076, China
2School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Guangxi University for Nationalities, Nanning, Guangxi Province 530006, China
3Changsha University of Science and Technology, Changsha, Hunan, China
Received 10 September 2012; Revised 9 November 2012; Accepted 10 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Fang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yiliang Liu, and Liang Lu, “A Class of Fractional -Laplacian Integrodifferential Equations in Banach Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Zhenhai Liu, and Rui Wang, “A Note on Fractional Equations of Volterra Type with Nonlocal Boundary Condition,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Chokkalingam Ravichandran, and Dumitru Baleanu, “On the controllability of fractional functional integro-differential systems with an infinite delay in Banach spaces,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 291, 2013.