- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 531046, 5 pages
Blowup of Smooth Solutions for an Aggregation Equation
1College of Electrical and Information Engineering, Hunan University, Changsha, Hunan 410082, China
2School of Electrical and Automation Engineering, Hefei University of Technology, Hefei, Anhui 230009, China
Received 30 July 2013; Accepted 9 October 2013
Academic Editor: Changxing Miao
Copyright © 2013 Wenxin Yu and Yigang He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Laurent, “Local and global existence for an aggregation equation,” Communications in Partial Differential Equations, vol. 32, no. 10–12, pp. 1941–1964, 2007.
- P. Biler and L. Brandolese, “On the parabolic-elliptic limit of the doubly parabolic Keller-Segel system modelling chemotaxis,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 193, no. 3, pp. 241–261, 2009.
- A. L. Bertozzi and T. Laurent, “Finite-time blow-up of solutions of an aggregation equation in n,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 274, no. 3, pp. 717–735, 2007.
- A. L. Bertozzi, J. A. Carrillo, and T. Laurent, “Blow-up in multidimensional aggregation equations with mildly singular interaction kernels,” Nonlinearity, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 683–710, 2009.
- A. L. Bertozzi, T. Laurent, and J. Rosado, “Lp theory for the multidimensional aggregation equation,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 45–83, 2011.
- D. Li and J. Rodrigo, “Finite-time singularities of an aggregation equation in ℝn with fractional dissipation,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 287, no. 2, pp. 687–703, 2009.
- D. Li and J. L. Rodrigo, “Wellposedness and regularity of solutions of an aggregation equation,” Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 261–294, 2010.
- P. Biler and G. Karch, “Blowup of solutions to generalized Keller-Segel model,” Journal of Evolution Equations, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 247–262, 2010.
- P. Biler, G. Karch, and P. Laurençot, “Blowup of solutions to a diffusive aggregation model,” Nonlinearity, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 1559–1568, 2009.
- P. Biler and G. Wu, “Two-dimensional chemotaxis models with fractional diffusion,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 112–126, 2009.
- G. Karch and K. Suzuki, “Blow-up versus global existence of solutions to aggregation equations,” Applicationes Mathematicae, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 243–258, 2011.
- D. Li and J. L. Rodrigo, “Refined blowup criteria and nonsymmetric blowup of an aggregation equation,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 220, no. 6, pp. 1717–1738, 2009.
- P. Biler, “Existence and nonexistence of solutions for a model of gravitational interaction of particles. III,” Colloquium Mathematicum, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 229–239, 1995.
- M. Cannone, Q. Chen, and C. Miao, “A losing estimate for the ideal MHD equations with application to blow-up criterion,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1847–1859, 2007.
- Q. Chen, C. Miao, and Z. Zhang, “The Beale-Kato-Majda criterion for the 3D magneto-hydrodynamics equations,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 275, no. 3, pp. 861–872, 2007.
- Q. Chen, C. Miao, and Z. Zhang, “On the regularity criterion of weak solution for the 3D viscous magneto-hydrodynamics equations,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 284, no. 3, pp. 919–930, 2008.
- S. Montgomery-Smith, “Finite time blow up for a Navier-Stokes like equation,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 129, no. 10, pp. 3025–3029, 2001.
- F. Planchon, “An extension of the Beale-Kato-Majda criterion for the Euler equations,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 232, no. 2, pp. 319–326, 2003.
- Q. Zhang, “Local existence of solutions for an aggregation equation in Besov spaces,” Colloquium Mathematicum, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 183–192, 2011.
- H. Bahouri, J. Y. Chemin, and R. Danchin, Fourier Analysis and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, vol. 343, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2011.
- J. M. Bony, “Calcul symbolique et propagation des singularités pour les équations aux dérivées partielles non linéaires,” Annales Scientifiques de l'École Normale Supérieure, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 209–246, 1981.