- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 535020, 7 pages
Note on Relation between Double Laplace Transform and Double Differential Transform
Mathematics Department, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
Received 12 May 2013; Accepted 8 June 2013
Academic Editor: Bessem Samet
Copyright © 2013 Hassan Eltayeb. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. K. Zhou, Differential Transformation and Its Applications for Electrical Circuits, Huazhong University Press, Wuhan, China, 1986.
- C. K. Chen and S. H. Ho, “Solving partial differential equations by two-dimensional differential transform method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 106, no. 2-3, pp. 171–179, 1999.
- J. D. Cole, “On a quasi-linear parabolic equation occurring in aerodynamics,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 9, pp. 225–236, 1951.
- F. Kangalgil and F. Ayaz, “Solitary wave solutions for the KdV and mKdV equations by differential transform method,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 464–472, 2009.
- S. Momani, Z. Odibat, and I. Hashim, “Algorithms for nonlinear fractional partial differential equations: a selection of numerical methods,” Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 211–226, 2008.
- A. Arikoglu and I. Ozkol, “Solution of fractional differential equations by using differential transform method,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 1473–1481, 2007.
- Z. M. Odibat, “Differential transform method for solving Volterra integral equation with separable kernels,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 48, no. 7-8, pp. 1144–1149, 2008.
- A. Arikoglu and I. Ozkol, “Solution of difference equations by using differential transform method,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 174, no. 2, pp. 1216–1228, 2006.
- H. Fatoorehchi and H. Abolghasemi, “Computation of analytical Laplace transforms by the differential transform method,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 56, no. 7-8, pp. 145–151, 2012.