- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 539573, 10 pages
Endpoints in -Quasimetric Spaces: Part II
Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch 7701, South Africa
Received 26 May 2013; Accepted 15 July 2013
Academic Editor: Salvador Hernandez
Copyright © 2013 Collins Amburo Agyingi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hans-Peter A. Künzi, “A construction of the B-completion of a -quasi-metric space,” Topology and its Applications, vol. 170, pp. 25–39, 2014.
- Collins Amburo Agyingi, Paulus Haihambo, and Hans-Peter A. Künzi, “Endpoints in -quasi-metric spaces,” Topology and its Applications, 2014.
- Olivier Olela Otafudu, “The injective hull of ultra-quasi-metric versus q-hyperconvex hull of quasi-metric space,” Topology and its Applications, 2016.