- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 539736, 7 pages
Robust Density of Periodic Orbits for Skew Products with High Dimensional Fiber
1Department of Mathematics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad 91775-1159, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, University of Neyshabur, Neyshabur 93137 66835, Iran
Received 2 June 2013; Revised 13 August 2013; Accepted 9 September 2013
Academic Editor: Ondřej Došlý
Copyright © 2013 Fatemeh Helen Ghane et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Gorodetski and Y. S. Ilyashenko, “Some properties of skew products over a horseshoe and solenoid,” Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics, vol. 231, pp. 96–118, 2000.
- A. S. Gorodetski and Y. S. Ilyashenko, “Some new robust properties of invariant sets and attractors of dynamical systems,” Funktsional'nyi Analiz i Ego Prilozheniya, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 16–30, 1999.
- A. J. Homburg and M. Nassiri, “Robust minimality of iterated function systems with two generators,” Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- F. H. Ghane, M. Nazari, M. Saleh, and Z. Shabani, “Attractors and their invisible parts for skew products with high dimensional fiber,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 22, no. 8, Article ID 1250182, 16 pages, 2012.