- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 540769, 7 pages
Analysis of a New Quadratic 3D Chaotic Attractor
School of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 3 February 2013; Revised 10 April 2013; Accepted 28 April 2013
Academic Editor: Antonio Suárez
Copyright © 2013 Shahed Vahedi and Mohd Salmi Md Noorani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Baogui Xin, and Yuting Li, “0-1 Test for Chaos in a Fractional Order Financial System with Investment Incentive,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Baogui Xin, and Jinyi Zhang, “Finite-time stabilizing a fractional-order chaotic financial system with market confidence,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Shahed Vahedi, and Mohd Salmi Md Noorani, “Cluster modified projective synchronization between community networks,” International Journal Of Modern Physics C, vol. 26, no. 10, 2015.
- Vasiliy Belozyorov, “Research of Chaotic Dynamics of 3D Autonomous Quadratic Systems by Their Reduction to Special 2D Quadratic Systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–15, 2015.