- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 542839, 9 pages
New Wavelets Collocation Method for Solving Second-Order Multipoint Boundary Value Problems Using Chebyshev Polynomials of Third and Fourth Kinds
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Cairo University, Giza 12613, Egypt
Received 7 August 2013; Revised 13 September 2013; Accepted 13 September 2013
Academic Editor: Soheil Salahshour
Copyright © 2013 W. M. Abd-Elhameed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. M. Abd-Elhameed, E. H. Doha, and Y. H. Youssri, “New Spectral Second Kind Chebyshev Wavelets Algorithm for Solving Linear and Nonlinear Second-Order Differential Equations Involving Singular and Bratu Type Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- F. Costabile, and A. Napoli, “A method for high-order multipoint boundary value problems with Birkhoff-type conditions,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, M. A. Alghamdi, and Eman S. Alaidarous, “An Efficient Numerical Approach for Solving Nonlinear Coupled Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations with Nonlocal Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Xiuling Yin, and Yanqin Liu, “Symplectic Schemes for Linear Stochastic Schrödinger Equations with Variable Coefficients,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- W. M. Abd-Elhameed, and Y. H. Youssri, “New Ultraspherical Wavelets Spectral Solutions for Fractional Riccati Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, “A New Legendre Collocation Method for Solving a Two-Dimensional Fractional Diffusion Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.