- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 548017, 11 pages
Approximate Solution of Inverse Problem for Elliptic Equation with Overdetermination
1Department of Mathematical Engineering, Gumushane University, 29100 Gumushane, Turkey
2TAU, Gerogly Street 143, 74400 Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Received 5 July 2013; Revised 14 August 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Academic Editor: Abdullah Said Erdogan
Copyright © 2013 Charyyar Ashyralyyev and Mutlu Dedeturk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Charyyar Ashyralyyev, “High order of accuracy difference schemes for the inverse elliptic problem with Dirichlet condition,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 5, 2014.
- Charyyar Ashyralyyev, “High Order Approximation of the Inverse Elliptic Problem with Dirichlet-Neumann Conditions,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 947–962, 2014.