- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 548712, 8 pages
Exponential Stability of Impulsive Stochastic Functional Differential Systems with Delayed Impulses
1School of Electrical Engineering & Information, Anhui University of Technology, Ma'anshan, Anhui 243000, China
2The Institute of System Engineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510640, China
3School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei, Anhui 230039, China
Received 6 December 2012; Revised 24 February 2013; Accepted 11 March 2013
Academic Editor: Cristina Pignotti
Copyright © 2013 Fengqi Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Feiqi Deng, and Lianglong Wang, “The Method of Lyapunov Function and Exponential Stability of Impulsive Dela y Systems with Delayed Impulses,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Yanlei Wu, “Stability of Stochastic Differential Delay Systems with Delayed Impulses,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Fengqi Yao, Pei Cheng, Hao Shen, and Li Qiu, “On Input-to-State Stability of Impulsive Stochastic Systems with Time Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Pei Cheng, Fengqi Yao, and Mingang Hua, “Stability Analysis of Impulsive Stochastic Functional Differential Equations with Delayed Impulses via Comparison Principle and Impulsive Delay Differential Inequality,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.